Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,593,175
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
So I tried one more time with the graphics... I must be missing something somewhere. Yugix if you read this I need a sav or snapshot from just before one of the screens that has a graphic that isn't coming out right (preferably no$gba, or desmume) or any of the graphics giving problems. As I need to see whats going on in debug. Please and thank you.
Off to work on something else and then thanksgiving dinner (canada).

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So, I finished fixing most of the text and then I saw that I forgot about 1 file. :blink: :blink:
I didn't translate it and it seems like "OMG, I will translate this, it seems hard"
But from the text, it seems like it contains about 9 * 100 + 1*5 = 905 part to translate.
Also, it seems like the text is mostly about Farm Islands dialogues.
So, don't worry. It will take sometime but it will be finished ASAP :D

So I tried one more time with the graphics... I must be missing something somewhere. Yugix if you read this I need a sav or snapshot from just before one of the screens that has a graphic that isn't coming out right (preferably no$gba, or desmume) or any of the graphics giving problems. As I need to see whats going on in debug. Please and thank you.
Off to work on something else and then thanksgiving dinner (canada).
Done

DanielSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
.......Yugix (sorry if i got wrong spelling)
this is binary (proberly wrong spelling) 10011001 10011001 witch means 73 73 i think and hope is a number above 30 i forgot witc

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
this is binary (proberly wrong spelling) 10011001 10011001 witch means 73 73 i think and hope is a number above 30 i forgot witc

Ahaa, not really. Mostly we in hacking and translation what used is Hex.
And the spelling is true.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
oy still lost, time to ask for help. any of the spr ncbr files that have two different types of image pattern (in tinke its linear vs horizontal, in ct2 its tile versus objH1234) in them that are the ones giving up errors (pretty much all of them) - that needed an edit. Now I may be wrong about them and it could actually be the ncgr counter parts. its just that the ncbr are the only files that have that difference. in the ncgr its tile and that is it. If I could get to them in an emulator... yugix that snapshot is doing nothing for me as - as soon as I do anything but wonder around (any button press any exit off map), the game crashes. so... Release a patch see if we can get someone with more time to help with this. pm me if you need the files in question- uh the ncbr... (even then yugix you do have my edits so...)
i'm gonna be busy for the next 4 days so if I don't respond right away don't worry too much. even then just edit without use of crystaltile2's tile composition tool (as it changes objh1234 to tile automatically) the following from the spr ncbr pak file 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 14, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 55, 56, 61. I was using normatt's pak manager.
trying to think if there is more I should write... sigh good night.

DanielSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Ahaa, not really. Mostly we in hacking and translation what used is Hex.
And the spelling is true.

ohhh cool i was just wondering cause a frined asked about it
also how many text files are there that are for the story you have to go through

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hi All,

Sorry to be absent for about 2 weeks, but I was busy with work and real life issues.
Also, As I may stated before, We finished the editing of most files and now I started to edit the story and I encountered a weird issue but I had to confirm it.
I will add new screenshots ASAP.

Also, if anyone with a good Japanese knowledge can help in story translation, please tell me so I will upload the story file to him.

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
New Update and News (I have sounded like Serebii.Net :lol:)

There is no issue as I checked again and again and no problem occurred. (May be it has some problem with state saves) :sleep:

I have also started to study for a certificate so that I will not be able to continue the work for the next month (hopefully less), so there will be no update.
But, if you can help in anyway, I will be available and reply ASAP.

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
yay?
New Update and News (I have sounded like Serebii.Net :lol:)

There is no issue as I checked again and again and no problem occurred. (May be it has some problem with state saves) :sleep:

I have also started to study for a certificate so that I will not be able to continue the work for the next month (hopefully less), so there will be no update.
But, if you can help in anyway, I will be available and reply ASAP.

Trystan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys finally done? i've been following this thread on a different account since it started! i must say thanks to all of you who have worked their a$$es off on this. You guys are really devoted and i cant wait to play it!

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are you guys finally done? i've been following this thread on a different account since it started! i must say thanks to all of you who have worked their a$$es off on this. You guys are really devoted and i cant wait to play it! speaking of which... where can i download it if it is indeed finished? Thanks!
If you had bothered to read the 1st post, you would have seen that they still have the story to translate. Don't worry. When it's done, it will be VERY obvious.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you guys finally done? i've been following this thread on a different account since it started! i must say thanks to all of you who have worked their a$$es off on this. You guys are really devoted and i cant wait to play it!
There's no need to censor ass.
there are asses everywhere
ass here ass there ass round the bend and ass in the end.
:ha:

Reactions: Trystan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu