Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,587,563
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

deityshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who knows, hopefully they both get released over the next few weeks. With the work they are constantly updating on Digimon Adventure on the PSP we could have Super Digimon time, I would play all three at once lol.

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to cross my fingers and hope both come out within a few weeks of each other.

I didn't even know there was a translation of the Adventure game. I'm on the WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon fight...MetalGarurumon is a cheap cheap mofo

Reactions: deityshadow

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Can here wanting to give an helping hand but I don't understand why the people want shitted*cough* localized names for a game that they(who "localize" that) don't even care to bring us ... oh well xp
If are going to use the original ones and need some help call me :v

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i guess this Adventure translation is a giant question mark. I've been using a youtube walk through for the conversations since I want every digidestend's mega but I am stuck at Tai vs Matt...

Back to the topic at hand, I am super super excited for this game...i restarted my Dusk file in anticipation of this

yay855

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some trouble getting the alpha patch to... well... patch. I used DSLazy to unpack the game and put the files in, then re-pack, but it doesn't seem to realize it; all the text is in japanese, even the ones supposed to be translated.

Sree Aquila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
So i guess this Adventure translation is a giant question mark. I've been using a youtube walk through for the conversations since I want every digidestend's mega but I am stuck at Tai vs Matt...

Back to the topic at hand, I am super super excited for this game...i restarted my Dusk file in anticipation of this

Well, the Digimon Adventures patch seems quite popular, from what I saw in their forum. Unlike DSLE and ReDigitize translations, they release the patches in, uh, parts. The current version of the patch, nearly half of the story has been translated. But some user have found some errors (not translationwise, but in the way the text is displayed in-game).

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the Digimon Adventures patch seems quite popular, from what I saw in their forum. Unlike DSLE and ReDigitize translations, they release the patches in, uh, parts. The current version of the patch, nearly half of the story has been translated. But some user have found some errors (not translationwise, but in the way the text is displayed in-game).

Parts eh? I'm not a fan of those patches/translations. I dunno, I'd rather play it all at once rather than hit a wall. I suppose I wouldn't mind a menu/item patch for Adventure , but then I need to rip my UMD to my PSP like i did for Re: Digitize.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can I remind everyone that this is Digimon Story Lost Evolution's thread

try not to span a conversation on other projects here, especially if you start talking about other project patches and alpha's and stuff because it can and will confuse people into asking me for patches and alpha's for this.

Reactions: deityshadow

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I remind everyone that this is Digimon Story Lost Evolution's thread

try not to span a conversation on other projects here, especially if you start talking about other project patches and alpha's and stuff because it can and will confuse people into asking me for patches and alpha's for this.

Of course, sorry. I think the excitement it reaching critical mass and all.

deityshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's my fault Black-Ice, just listed off all the awesome games being translated by awesome people. It's shaping up to being a great new year with all the Digimon games coming out. Hope all the people working on the project are having happy holidays!

Reactions: Black-Ice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.