Different screen brightness ?

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Just checking in on this thread, @Sono any update? Any help I can provide?

While it is still not fully functional yet (everything works, but I'm missing/broken the functionality in the permutation fitter UI), I'm working on the DRM currently, so repair shops can't just use the build I upload here.

I'm not sure how long the DRM will take to build, but considering that I'm ill and starving, don't expect it in a few months.

If you want to make this homebrew from scratch then I'll be more than happy to assist with that, but my code will not come out until the DRM is ready.

serkan5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While it is still not fully functional yet (everything works, but I'm missing/broken the functionality in the permutation fitter UI), I'm working on the DRM currently, so repair shops can't just use the build I upload here.

I'm not sure how long the DRM will take to build, but considering that I'm ill and starving, don't expect it in a few months.

If you want to make this homebrew from scratch then I'll be more than happy to assist with that, but my code will not come out until the DRM is ready.

I'm familiar with coding and building but I've never created anything for the 3ds. If you think it's a good 3ds noob project I'd love to give it a try! Not sure where to start though, and what you'd be able to provide. Not the code you have now I guess since you're going to DRM it?

Reactions: Sono

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm familiar with coding and building but I've never created anything for the 3ds. If you think it's a good 3ds noob project I'd love to give it a try! Not sure where to start though, and what you'd be able to provide. Not the code you have now I guess since you're going to DRM it?

No, I can help with everything, setting up the devenv, first "Hello World" project, getting familiar with sysmodules and the "userspace driver" ecosystem, lower-level stuff, etc. Oh, and also helping make the entire program from scratch, I can assist right up until it's completed.

However yeah, not sure about sharing the math part, but if you know math then you can derive an algorithm to inverse-fit five values back into a polynomial of (a*(x^2)) + (b*(y^1)) + (c*(z^0)).

tbh I don't even want to DRM it, I just want to get a small amount of money (like, 5$-10$ per console? one time unlock per console forever) from an unfilled nieche (repair shops replacing screens with mismatched brightness) until I can find a job I can stay in for more than a few months. I just finally want to eat normal food again, that's all.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello @Sono I wanted to take some news about your brigthness cal project. Any updates please ?

Ah sorry.

I need to stop worrying about bricking my 3DS and just try it.
Don't have enough disk space to make a NAND backup though...

I don't give out homebrew without making sure everything works first.
I still value that the functionality works as expected.

Reactions: Huex

Huex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ah sorry.

I need to stop worrying about bricking my 3DS and just try it.
Don't have enough disk space to make a NAND backup though...

I don't give out homebrew without making sure everything works first.
I still value that the functionality works as expected.
Okay thanks no problem, you can do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.