Hacking Daigasso Band Brothers DX freezing on me...

GaoGaiGar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Daigasso Band Brothers DX on my R4, I got the patched DS_MENU_.dat AND I got a 8mb .sav file. The game turns on. It works. I can play the Daily Concert, I can make my own song, and I can use the radio feature. But I can't play Single Player mode.

It's the mode reached through Middle Option on the main menu > top middle option > Top option

When I click on this, the game goes to a black screen and stays there, but the music continues playing.

What is wrong? I have already tried formatting my SD card thanks to Chuckstudios on the IRC, but that didn't work.

Another few questions:

I can't use wifi if I'm playing on a flashcart, right?
And these .sav files that I keep seeing with some of the downloaded songs, but...how do I use these? I downloaded on and it came with several different .bdx files (which I assume are songs). How do I actually use them?

I have already used the search function, and I have not found any solutions to these.

Also, I am sorry if this is the wrong board, I am somewhat new to the layout of the forum.

GaoGaiGar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm bumping this. Sorry if this is forbidden, but I Waited quite a while before doing this.
I really want to play the game. The freezing has spread. The only usable function now is the Radio. Edit Mode, Daily Concert, and so on all freeze at a black screen, just as mentioned in my previous post.

I thank anyone who replies to me in advance.

GaoGaiGar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again I find myself bumping this.

I'm really sorry if I'm troubling anyone. Any reply would be somewhat helpful at this point. Basically all the functions of this game are not working except the Radio, which I do not care much for.

Does anyone know what the problem is? Please?

GaoGaiGar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason it started working again. I didn't do anything, it just started not freezing. It's odd.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who helped. If I get any problems in the future, I'll know who to ask.

So, anyways, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxYoQPhGaW8 +2