Hacking Crediar to release newer version of QuadForce...

funnyguy77

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I've updated this channel. Adjusted the volume level, looped it, etc. Additionally, I've added 2 variations. Each wad is 13blocks in size.

F-Zero AX - FZAX v1.wad

eua6g1p.png

AFzgJQC.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?9p6e9hdb3x9vva6

F-Zero AX - FZAX v2.wad

6EPfJ1e.png

rRmsMNx.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?okgmkexq0uusb1d

F-Zero AX - FZAX v3.wad

YrYon5V.png

dxTLFmM.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?s7i07z1121cqa2v

*sorry for the poor quality screenshots, they look better on the tv

And once again, as long as you have the game in sd:\games\GFZJ8P it should start right up

edit: I've now made the wads REGION-FREE thanks to Huntex for pointing this out

Reactions: MassiveRican

funnyguy77

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like the only one who can play the game... Oh well.

I tested one of your channels funnyguy77, and when I try to launch it, it gaves me an error...

Well thats kind of a good thing. That right there should tell you that you don't have something setup correctly. The channels themselves are injected with dm-booter r30, and they look for "sd:\games\GFZJ8P" its that simple.

heres a picture of my sd card folders.

TP8jz4g.jpg

edit: I'm using a MICRO-SD 2gb sandisk formatted to FAT and I BELIEVE its using 32kb clusters

Huntex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tested the first and third one (the second one was the one who gave me an error), still got an error. It says "You cannot access to this channel".

Here is my sd:/games folder :

1367525783-games.png

And here is my sd:/games/GFZJ8P folder :

1367525792-gfzj8p.png

funnyguy77

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Tested the first and third one (the second one was the one who gave me an error), still got an error. It says "You cannot access to this channel".

"you cannot access this channel" check to make sure you have free space... how many blocks of space does your wii have left?

I think its a REGION issue... im going to remake the .wads REGION FREE and then re-upload them in a few minutes.

funnyguy77

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Free blocks : 90

Maybe... It's a Ver. 4.2E so it may be the problem....

I'm pretty sure it's my fault. I forgot to make them REGION FREE... thanks for pointing that out :P im re-uploading them right now..

EDIT: Ok Huntex, the links in that post have been updated! Please try these new wads and let me know if they work for you ok? thanks

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
8gig micro sd here an works great and i am a total noob when it comes to installing these things. Turn out finding the right isos was the hardest part. I use three wii channels by the way.

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I'll try that next time, and while I agree the announcer "seems" annoying before you get used to it I still feel the game is totally naked without him, kinda like how both Sonic Riders Zero Gravity and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed lacked the announcer, this is indeed a game breaking for me and I'm sure there are others who liked the announcer, to me TriForce is just Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 because as much as I enjoy F-Zero we already have those levels unlocked in the GCN version, I don't want to be ungrateful though and I really thank Crediar for giving it another thought and releasing QuadForce v2, hopefully he will make an option to re-enable the announcement in MKAGP2 if he really disabled it for the sake of doing so.

No need to wait until the next version, you could use the cheat feature to turn back on the announcer in MKAGP2. Unzip the attached fille, then put the attached gct file (GM2E02.gct) into the /games/GM2E02 folder, and attached code handler file (kenobigc.bin) in the /sneek folder.

Hope this helps.

Here is the video to show that it works (interestingly, you could see also at the the logo/companies screen, the wording: MAIN 8D 1D CRED-QUADFORCEv2).

Attachments

• MKAGP2AnnouncerOn.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 240

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to wait until the next version, you could use the cheat feature to turn back on the announcer in MKAGP2. Unzip the attached fille, then put the attached gct file (GM2E02.gct) into the /games/GM2E02 folder, and attached code handler file (kenobigc.bin) in the /sneek folder.

Hope this helps.

Here is the video to show that it works (interestingly, you could see also at the the logo/companies screen, the wording: MAIN 8D 1D CRED-QUADFORCEv2).

Any way to do that without sneek?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country

Hope this helps.

Man I wanna have your babies XD Thank you so much!
Now if only there was a code to disable the controller check in F-Zero AX and automatically configures the GC controller correctly, I could never get it configured correctly for my life, my best effort was the game working fine but the menu is auto scrolling and is impossible to pick what you want!

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to do that without sneek?

The cheat and debugger features should work for either sneek or real NAND.
The file 00000001.app in the quadforcev2 wad is also coded to read the kenobigc.bin in the /sneek folder.
Just create a folder called sneek in your SD card, even though you do not use sneek.

Try it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too