Thanks dbgtdob, found it
happy.gif

Guyver 1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i please have one made for age of empires age of kings for infinite gold and food (20,000 is gold as well)and one for Y strategy for infinite gold, lumber and food.

Ghaleon1982

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated info on Harves Moon DS Trainer

Infinite Cash - Works. Buy 1 thing and you have max gold.
Infinite Medals - Works. Buy 1 medal and you have max medals/
Infinite Stamina - Works
Infinite Item in Hand - Works (read not2 1)
Infinite Fodder in Hand Works (read note 1)
Infinite Items in Rucksack Works (read not 2)
Infinite Watering Can - dose not work
Quick Tool Level Gain - did not test
Pause Time [Select+R] - dose not work
Resume Time [Select+L] dose not work

Note 1. Sometimes using items or tossing items on the ground such as rocks, grass, and such will cause one of your item slots to have no item but say there are 9 of that item.

Not 2. If you get cluttered with blanks slots. Double taping the empty box will reduce the item by one. So this clears the blank item slots.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
can i please have one made for age of empires age of kings for infinite gold and food (20,000 is gold as well)and one for Y strategy for infinite gold, lumber and food.

I took a look at it and the game has something very weird going on with it. I've actually never seen anything like it before. The addresses are way off, differences in the disassembled code compared to the binaries, etc.
wacko.gif

Guyver 1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

I took a look at it and the game has something very weird going on with it. I've actually never seen anything like it before. The addresses are way off, differences in the disassembled code compared to the binaries, etc.
wacko.gif
if you cant do it, i understand its no big deal i can win on this game its just it would be easier if i had the cash lol.

Black Obama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you make a infinite money one for inuyasha secret of the divine jewel?

here is the action replay code for it.

InuYasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel
Game ID: AIYE-BDF15C94

There are 1 codes for this game.

Max/Infinite Cash
020c4ab0 000f423f

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
cracker:

Any chance you looked at Rainbow Islands Revolution (US)?

I downloaded your guide and figured I would start looking into some games. I have done trainers in the past but haven't done anything for the NDS (or anything else for quite some time). From looking at the disassembled source, I believe this would fall into your "harder" category, which I need to read up on ARM code (I have done hooks before so I understand exactly what you are doing with your hooks - it's more a matter for me to understand the ARM code better).

Anyway, to get the the point and back to my original question, I was wondering if you could take a look at this and perhaps make a trainer with at least infinite lives and hearts (any other options would be welcome) but instead of just posting a trainer for it, if you could also post another example or quick tutorial as well, explaining when you found the addresses (I do find several hits) where you go from there and perhaps some more detail on the actually disassembled code?

I think this would help me personally and may help others so we can actually get more trainers created and take the burden off of people like yourself.

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
Yoshi Trainer - Did anyone get the +7 to work? I tried a few and they all work fine except this one. I had mario bumped to see if the timer would not decrease but it still does (one of the options is it should not). It also did not give me all of the other items so it didn't appear to work. I tried patching it a second time but same result.

EDIT: I got it to work. The batch file renames the original rom, but creates another output - thus I was converting the wrong one. Works perfectly!

Prince Carl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you please make a trainer for scurge-hive, and one for all zoid cores on zoid saga ds legend of arcaida?

here is the action replay codes for scurge.

Scurge: Hive
Game ID: AHVE-cf6bab3a

There are 9 codes for this game.

This Code Must Be On
03807f0c ebafd83c

Infinite Health
720eea14 000003e8
a20eea14 00000000
d3000000 020eea14
f21e9790 00000002
d2000000 00000000

Always 1% Infection
221e7d65 00000000

Infinite Weapon Energy
121e7d72 00000120

Quick Level Up
021e85e0 000f423f

Have All Weapons
021e7f48 01010101
121e7f4c 00000101

Have All Upgrades
221e7f3d 00000001
121e7f3e 00000101
121e7f40 00000101
221e7f42 00000001

Super Jump
94000130 fffe0000
121ea9b0 000002c0
d2000000 00000000

Hold Y To Hover
94000136 fffd0000
121ea9b0 00000047
d2000000 00000000

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
Cracker: I have another request (not for a trainer aside from my previous post abotu Rainbow Islands).

Reading through the entire thread I see you provided some comments based on other requests that you had looked into games but weren't able to figure them out. I was wondering if you had a list of games you had problems with as I plan on spending some time over the next few days looking at some other games to see what I can come up with but since I couldn't figure out Rainbow Islands (and Bubble Bobble which you did) I doubt at this point I can train anything you can't - so in an effort to save some time I would prefer to look at games nobody has yet so see what I can do and contribute.

B

bleep

Here's a small one, I'll do more if I have time.

Age of Empires - The Age of Kings

Unlock all Missions
Infinite Empire Points
Infinite Gold
Infinite Grain

(Updated!)

Infinite Stamina - Works

Note 1. Sometimes using items or tossing items on the ground such as rocks, grass, and such will cause one of your item slots to have no item but say there are 9 of that item.

Not 2. If you get cluttered with blanks slots. Double taping the empty box will reduce the item by one. So this clears the blank item slots.
I tested the watering can and it works, when used it should display 200 and as I mentioned earlier, when using the time activators make sure you press the buttons at exactly the same time else it won't work. L and R represent the shoulder buttons.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's a small one, I'll do more if I have time.

Age of Empires - The Age of Kings

Maximum Gold
Maximum Grain

Infinite Stamina - Works

I tested the watering can and it works, when used it should display 200 and as I mentioned earlier, when using the time activators make sure you press the buttons at exactly the same time else it won't work. L and R represent the shoulder buttons.

for the age of kings one, you need to save and then log back on, for codes to work, which is simple enough with the save and quit option.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Thats the one doesn't work for me. Can you patch urs your make a IPS Patch for me. Its really easy.

sorry to break this to you, but cracker is switching to that format, so you wont be able to use his newer patches.

I don't think he's switching formats. I think cracker is using XDelta only for the games that have to access past the 16MB limit that IPS has. His New Super Mario Bros. patch is an IPS one
smile.gif

Personally, I'm not a fan of XDelta because it doesn't just modify your game's offsets, it modifies the *entire* game (so if cracker's was trimmed, yours will be too). I'd rather have a patch format that allowed you to go over the 16MB limit, and still just do offset modifications, such as the PPF format.

Regards.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But I HIGHLY doubt the difference between MKDS with Patch and without is 24 Megs... please make a IPS patch if possible. My friends and I want to blast through the levels and make our own kind of battle mode type thing using infinte boost.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thought I might jump in on the XDelta debate, personally I am a fan of it for situations when IPS can not be used. PPF and BSDiff are OK alternatives as well (PPF has some version issues but they can be sorted quite easily).

IPS is useless if you shift something as it thinks the whole thing has changed, Xdelta can deal with it. The situation you mentioned hankchill can be sorted pretty easily the patch makers end, if anything it is a fault with ndstool.

IPS is limited to 16 megabytes, there are patchers than can patch from a given offset but I strongly suggest that this route is not explored.

Of course xdelta is perhaps slightly harder to use which is a detractor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: what's that