ROM Hack cracker's trainers

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i request one? Lost in blue 2. tnks!

edit... and another..
happy.gif
...New Zealand Story
read all the post bleep posted one for lost in blue 2 already, bleep should really start his/her own thread.

Mecreg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
read all the post bleep posted one for lost in blue 2 already, bleep should really start his/her own thread.

tnks found...I've watched only in the first page's list... now i've see that in the other post can be found other trainer...
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i cannot get the lunar knights cheat patcher to run as i am unable to run.bat files on my computer, when i put everything i need to patch the nds file in one location i double click the .bat file and it says "windows cannot find C:\cr-lkp6.bat make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again" but i'm looking directly at the file so i have no idea how windows cannot find the file?

If you can't use the batch file, just execute the same commands from a command prompt. Open the .bat file with notepad to get the commads.
[edit] Make sure you turn off word wrap in notepad. Each line is one command. [/edit]

To open a command promt, go to Start > Run, then type in cmd and run it. To get to the root of your hard drive, the command is cd\

thanks, i will give it a go.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only these trainer/hacks would be akin to GBA trainers in that a trainer menu would appear before the game starts.
There are NDS trainers like that too. Metroid Prime Hunters, Super Princess Peach, Sonic Rush, and Castlevania Dawn of Sarrow all have ones like that. Although there may be more I don't know about too.
smile.gif

TonyIommi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any luck on the Harvest Moon DS? Like Inf Stanima and Fatigue and inf cash 0.o

Here's a small one, I'll do more if I have time to play it after work.

Harvest Moon DS

Maximum Money
Infinite Stamina
Infinite Item in Hand
Infinite Items in Rucksack
Pause Time [Select+R]
Resume Time [Select+L]

Holy cow!!!!Thanks man!Would you mind if you sent me an email and tell me how exactly did you do this?Maybe later I can help you with the trainers!!

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i'm looking for a trainer for mario and luigi partners in time.is there one around or is any one making one.i tried using the dipstar codes but for some reason i can't get them to work (all other codes on other games do).thanks...........sudeki300.

Swordmyth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a glitch on the Custom Robo trainer you get stuck at one part of the story and it freezes when you choose the robo you have to pick.

This glitch makes it impossible to finish the game.

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is a glitch on the Custom Robo trainer you get stuck at one part of the story and it freezes when you choose the robo you have to pick.

This glitch makes it impossible to finish the game.
That's another thing that makes having a trainer menu fix that issue. Is it possible to code some generic menu, or does it need to specifically coded for every ROM? I'd love to see the golden age of GBA trainer menu's back on DS. cracker's hacks are fantastic though, and much appreciated.
bow.gif

Ghaleon1982

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok heres what I got for the trainer for Harvest Moon DS

Maximum Money - works. Need to buy something first, then it maxes out your cash.

Infinite Stamina - Works. My Stamina stays at 100/100

Infinite Item in Hand - kinda works. Turns whatever you have in your hand to 9 of them. Even tools. When it comes to food and such. It is not infinite. It creats a blank box in your ruck sack and there is 9 of them. ( not 9 slots used up with blank. But 1 blank spot with the number 9 next to it)

Infinite Items in Rucksack- Read above.

Pause Time [Select+R]- Dose not work. Time keeps going.
Resume Time [Select+L]- Dose not work. Time keeps going.

Ghaleon1982

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok let me better describe this...

When you eat food, it creates a blank box in your ruck sack with the number 9 to them.

Whatever you do. DONT EAT FOOD. It causes the box's to come up and when you leave an area, the game freezes.

Ghaleon1982

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See if you can get one working for max medals as well. Also is there a way to make the weather always rain? Or control the weather?

Ghaleon1982

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you make one for Final Fantasy III. Like Inf Gil, Inf Magic, HP, and have the Onion Warrior unlocked. 0.o Hell I would LOVE to start a new game with only Onion Warrior unlocked.

B

bleep

Ok heres what I got for the trainer for Harvest Moon DS

Maximum Money - works. Need to buy something first, then it maxes out your cash.

Infinite Stamina - Works. My Stamina stays at 100/100

Infinite Item in Hand - kinda works. Turns whatever you have in your hand to 9 of them. Even tools. When it comes to food and such. It is not infinite. It creats a blank box in your ruck sack and there is 9 of them. ( not 9 slots used up with blank. But 1 blank spot with the number 9 next to it)

Infinite Items in Rucksack- Read above.

Pause Time [Select+R]- Dose not work. Time keeps going.
Resume Time [Select+L]- Dose not work. Time keeps going.
I've updated the original post and added a couple more cheats. The infinite items in rucksack cheat targets the actual item slot, so whatever's placed in that slot will be multiplied by 9.
The timer cheat activators are very specific, you must press the Select+R at the same time, not one then the other. I'm sure I've done something wrong and I'll look at it again once I've learnt a bit more asm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?