ROM Hack cracker's trainers

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't content with the old Custom Robo Arena +1 so I made a +3. I'm not sure if the HP code works cuz, honestly, I don't play these kinds of games and I find all the text annoying and can't wade through it until I can fight someone to find out. So let me know if it doesn't please.

*Puts on flame-retardant suit*

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
his 'trainers' if you can even call them that are nothing more than dipstar hacks. so let's avoid even calling them trainers, because without a way to enable/disable and a menu, they are just hacks.. nothing more.

I've went over this before... Hardcoded trainers...hacks...whatever you want to call them it doesn't change what they do. I'm fine with it if people want to call them hacks because it doesn't change their value at all. However they aren't quick and easy like some people like to imply. Some of these trainers have honestly taken me hours to figure out where to place my code, work around lockups, etc. So I'm glad there are people who enjoy them as much as I do and failing that I have learned a lot of ARM assembler and programming techniques.

QUOTEYour trainers are awesome, don't get me wrong, but for a lot of them it makes the games just 'not fun' anymore, because everything's already unlocked for example. Some trainers just don't seem like they would be good to use because it would defeat the purpose of playing the game. Ones like New Super Mario Bros. and Yoshi's Island DS have hacks applied that don't make the game 'enjoyable'. My request is to make separate trainers that are just 'enhancements' to the experience. For example, for New Super Mario Bros, instead of Infinite Lives, Time, Invincible, and Press R to change powerups, why not just have a hack to press R to change powerups? This way it's not totally defeated.

I will try to add alternate patches and/or secondary patches to disable cheats one at a time. The main thing is it will be time consuming to do so and I've been too busy working on the trainers themselves to make the patches to enable/disable single items. I will try to set aside time to do that though.

Swordmyth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are a GOD cracker you don't know how much I appreciate your work with your trainers. Thank you so much cracker your work is not in vain.

I have one last request for Pogo Island could you make Inf Tokens or a cheat with alot of tokens.

Thanks you for your help.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Dear Mr. Cracker. Why oh why did you have to make Infinite HP for a WiFi enabled game :/

because... that'll be gay!!!!!!
and if u use 1 , u admit ur a gay n00b

That's not very nice.

I think the proper translation of this would be:
"If you use the trainers while playing online, it shows that you're not an honest WiFi gamer"

Besides, who cares, it's not like it's competition for anyone
smile.gif
Because of the Friend Code system, the dishonest player would have to play against his friends, who in turn would beat him with a stick for cheating
tongue.gif

Regards.

Swordmyth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you go flaming people using the inf hp hack on wifi it doesn't even work. It doesn't work in story mode and it doesn't work on wifi so don't bitch about the inf hp.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Dear Mr. Cracker. Why oh why did you have to make Infinite HP for a WiFi enabled game :/

because... that'll be gay!!!!!!
and if u use 1 , u admit ur a gay n00b

That's not very nice.

I think the proper translation of this would be:
"If you use the trainers while playing online, it shows that you're not an honest WiFi gamer"

Besides, who cares, it's not like it's competition for anyone
smile.gif
Because of the Friend Code system, the dishonest player would have to play against his friends, who in turn would beat him with a stick for cheating
tongue.gif

Regards.
r u ok?
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

kiczek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker,

so I decided to spread your Trainer Patches around a bit and released all 32 patchs + your tutorial to a few different places and hopefully get them noticed more.

I made up "scene" directory names up and just put em on a few ftps
the following "collection" is available to download on my website and Feel Free to update first Topic with the URL for people who want to download all your trainers

NDS_Trainers-cracker.zip http://tinyurl.com/2793ye

Advance_Wars_Dual_Strike_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Bubble_Bobble_Revolution_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Burnout_Legends_Plus1_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Castlevania_Portrait_Of_Ruin_Plus2a_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Castlevania_Portrait_Of_Ruin_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Castlevania_Portrait_Of_Ruin_Plus4_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Children_of_Mana_Plus4_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Cooking_Mama_Plus1_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Custom_Robo_Arena_Plus1_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Custom_Robo_Arena_Plus3_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Dig_Dug_Digging_Strike_Plus1_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Full_Metal_Alchemist_Dual_Sympathy_Plus1_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
GoldenEye_Rouge_Agent_Plus3_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Izuna_Legend_of_the_Unemployed_Ninja_Plus5_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Jump_Super_Stars_Plus2_Patch_JAP_NDS-cracker
Kirby_Squeak_Squad_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Lost_in_Blue_Plus4_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Lunar_Dragon_Song_Plus1_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Lunar_Knights_Plus6_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Mario_Kart_Plus8_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Marvel_Nemesis_Rise_of_the_Imperfects_Plus3_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Metroid_Prime_Pinball_Plus5_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
New_Super_Mario_Bros_Plus4_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Nintendo_DS_Trainer_Maker_Tutorial_USA_NDS-cracker
Resident_Evil_Deadly_Silence_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Spectrobes_Plus6_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Super_Monkey_Ball_Touch_and_Roll_Plus1_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Super_Monkey_Ball_Touch_and_Roll_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_3_Mutant_Nightmare_Plus2_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Tony_Hawks_American_Sk8land_Plus1_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Trauma_Center_Under_The_Knife_Plus4_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Yoshis_Island_DS_Plus3_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker
Yoshis_Island_DS_Plus7_Patch_USA_NDS-cracker

Prince Carl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you please please make a trainer for zoid saga ds legend of arcadia, i would love one for all zoid cores, and infinite cash pretty please! and one for age of empires age of kings and Y's strategy i want infinte gold anf food on those 2 strategy games.

Swordmyth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pogo Island trainer would be gladly appreciated (Inf Tokens) if or when you can get around to it.

Thanks for all the wonderful trainers you have released so far cracker.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Heya cracker,

XDelta is probably not a good patching system to use... I don't think it's outputting correctly as I get very strange results when using it to patch the certain games that require it. Games like Lunar Knights and Resident Evil are also coming out substantially smaller than they should be, whereas they should be coming out the exact same size as the unpatched one, no?

Might want to look into this. Until then I cannot really add these trainers into Rominator
frown.gif

Regards.

Cobalt`

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Heya cracker,

XDelta is probably not a good patching system to use... I don't think it's outputting correctly as I get very strange results when using it to patch the certain games that require it. Games like Lunar Knights and Resident Evil are also coming out substantially smaller than they should be, whereas they should be coming out the exact same size as the unpatched one, no?

Might want to look into this. Until then I cannot really add these trainers into Rominator
frown.gif

Regards.

it may be weird but i've been using the lunar knights for a while and it works perfectly
yaynds.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

There's nothing wrong. When I rebuilt the games to expand the binaries I didn't add padding on the end. So when you apply the Xdelta patches the resulting file is the same -- without padding.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
i cannot get the lunar knights cheat patcher to run as i am unable to run.bat files on my computer, when i put everything i need to patch the nds file in one location i double click the .bat file and it says "windows cannot find C:\cr-lkp6.bat make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again" but i'm looking directly at the file so i have no idea how windows cannot find the file?

Put everything in c:\ and try again.

i do have everything in the C:/ locataion on my harddrive!! didn't you see the file location of that error message?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i cannot get the lunar knights cheat patcher to run as i am unable to run.bat files on my computer, when i put everything i need to patch the nds file in one location i double click the .bat file and it says "windows cannot find C:\cr-lkp6.bat make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again" but i'm looking directly at the file so i have no idea how windows cannot find the file?
If you can't use the batch file, just execute the same commands from a command prompt. Open the .bat file with notepad to get the commads.
[edit] Make sure you turn off word wrap in notepad. Each line is one command. [/edit]

To open a command promt, go to Start > Run, then type in cmd and run it. To get to the root of your hard drive, the command is cd\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?