Hacking Couple of questions after IOSU

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I get it. No IOSU and I no it will be so long until it happens. I just have a couple of questions for somethings we can do after IOSU.

1. Can someone possible make an IOS checker for the vWii to check if there are corrupted/extra/deleted IOS so that we can fix a bricked vWii?

2. Can we use .WBFS format with whatever backup manager there is and launch Wii/Wii U games directly from Wii U side?

3. Can we create EmuNAND with CFW just like on 3DS?

These are my questions if you are planning on saying anything along the lines of, "No IOSU we don't know the future." then gtfo. If there is a question we aren't sure about yet just don't answer it. Thanks!

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I get it. No IOSU and I no it will be so long until it happens. I just have a couple of questions for somethings we can do after IOSU.

1. Can someone possible make an IOS checker for the vWii to check if there are corrupted/extra/deleted IOS so that we can fix a bricked vWii?

2. Can we use .WBFS format with whatever backup manager there is and launch Wii/Wii U games directly from Wii U side?

3. Can we create EmuNAND with CFW just like on 3DS?

These are my questions if you are planning on saying anything along the lines of, "No IOSU we don't know the future." then gtfo. If there is a question we aren't sure about yet just don't answer it. Thanks!
1: idk
2: Yes but not WBFS
3: Yes

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can repair it the same as you could with ye olde Bootmii, can dump the NAND with Starbuck control, decrypt it cause it can also access the key, and then you can probably do some fixes to the raw NAND to unbrick it, dunno what all is out there cause I never had to fix mine, and then encrypt and write it back

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1