Hacking Confirmed: No exploits are coming for 5.5.x users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
There is something called "Updates" in software development, where a developer can release an initial version of the software and update it when needed.

I hope this is sarcasm.

Sure, he could have released the exploit at christmas, but I think the current popular excuse is that he was trying to find out some kind of safeguard so that less people would brick their consone when trying to apply the exploit, so really he was just looking out for the wellbeing of the community!

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Being hungry for the exploit to happen as I want to play N64 games on my gamepad is killing me lol But after the last few months I don't think anything should be released. Hardly anyone here deserves it if I'm honest. Mostly all of you have acted like spoiled brats and think people owe you something, well bad news for you that you don't and you have spoiled it for people like me who have the patience of the adults we are.

Reactions: Wishi and looseless

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being hungry for the exploit to happen as I want to play N64 games on my gamepad is killing me lol But after the last few months I don't think anything should be released. Hardly anyone here deserves it if I'm honest. Mostly all of you have acted like spoiled brats and think people owe you something, well bad news for you that you don't and you have spoiled it for people like me who have the patience of the adults we are.
I think we deserve a little more useful life out of our $300 consoles, but...that's on nintendo :P

Reactions: Subtle Demise

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people, including @Marionumber1, are making ALL the work without asking you ANYTHING and NO ONE DESERVE that they will release something so just wait and keep your (unuseful) opinion about that for yourseves because this is the WORST way you can behave, a way that has only 1 end: push devs out of the scene. They are not lying because real devs NEVER lies. Thank you.

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I thought the reason was he got raided and all his stuff got took. I gave up checking here regularly after that was posted so I have no idea how things progressed from there.
You mean that naehrwert - smealum thing ?
No they had their own stuff and they had no intentions to release it so hykem said he will continue.
Later he said he will release the iosu + rednand with an other team. (Maybe smea, pluto and derrek)

His health condition might be the reason for the delays. Just a guess of mine.

Flux0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean that naehrwert - smealum thing ?
No they had their own stuff and they had no intentions to release it so hykem said he will continue.
Later he said he will release the iosu + rednand with an other team. (Maybe smea, pluto and derrek)

His health condition might be the reason for the delays. Just a guess of mine.

I'm talking about this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/hykem-got-raided.418603/

So was that all false to cover for the health issues?

jubbagee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanx mn1 for clearing that up. Also just gunna ask you what everyone else wants to know and that is will it be released to the 5.5 piranahs

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So was that all false to cover for the health issues?
Of course it was false. You don't get raided for hacking / modding consoles, there is no legal ground for that. It was shocking enough how this got blown up so big, says a lot about the intelligence of some people in this place.

OP, since you can't back up your claim that smea's Wii U is broken for good (I double checked his Twitter, there is nothing at all mentioning it) you might want to edit your opening post. All these conversations lately are dumb enough already.

Last edited by iwabo,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative