Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

This new trailer for Spike's Conception, an original PSP RPG where you make a bunch of babies with a bunch of chicks and explore random dungeons, shows off the game's battle system, where you and the babies who made with all those chicks face off against the Kegare, creatures who have invaded the world of Granvania and are preventing you and your mysteriously and suddenly pregnant cousin (or possibly childhood friend) from returning back to your own world. Check out the footage below.

Source

http://andriasang.co...eption_trailer/

This also has a 5200 yen PSN download if you are wanting to play it on the Vita and since it has that, my want meter has went up by 200%. The only issue with this is it may end up too easy or too hard depending on how you fare with position based RPGs.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So, you make babies with multiple women (no sex), and you force them to fight monsters... Please tell me I'm missing a crucial point of the concept of this game :D

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, you make babies with multiple women (no sex), and you force them to fight monsters... Please tell me I'm missing a crucial point of the concept of this game :D

You date multiple girls and use your energy and their energy in a spiritual fashion and put it into a machine and you get kids once the relationship conditions are fufilled, look up platonic love to put your worries to rest.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
what happens when your babies DIE?!

oh, this game is cruel... making babies without all the fun, then sending your babies to die in a miserable way, like getting stabbed by monsters or getting disintegrated by magic dust.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I like the idea for this game. =3
I'd def buy a psp just to play this game if it was localised (this and criminal girls), but I doubt that'll happen. =(

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd def buy a psp just to play this game if it was localised (this and criminal girls), but I doubt that'll happen. =(

Conception may have a chance, Criminal Girls is pretty extreme for console standards (even more than Doki Doki Majo Shinpan) not to mention it rewards you and is mandatory to be pervert so no.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Conception may have a chance, Criminal Girls is pretty extreme for console standards (even more than Doki Doki Majo Shinpan) not to mention it rewards you and is mandatory to be pervert so no.
Even so... It's descrimination against perverts if they don't localise them just because of that? T_T

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxYoQPhGaW8 +2