Hacking Clarify how to set up a vWii for NFTS Hard Drves on WiiFlow

Rikkami

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You just have to format your HDD to NTFS. Then create a folder named wbfs, inside this create folders for each game with the name of it plus game ID and put your wbfs files inside. I suggest to use the Wii Backup Manager, with this you can convert your ISO files to wbfs.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one do this? I have always used WFBS so I'm not sure how to set it up or what to get for it to work. This would be any hard drive and I would be able to use on a computer for other things right?

Step 1. Format a Partition of the harddrive or the whole thing to NTFS
Step 2. make sure d2x cIOS FOR vWII is installed.
Step 3. plug hdd into the TOP usb port.
Step 4. use WiiFlow to Install games to hdd (via the original disks)[the install game option is in the options menu] or use Wii Backup Manager to add game ISO's to the drive via the PC.
search the web for some tutorials dedicated to how to use Wii Backup Manager or WiiFlow if you have trouble figuring it out.
Step 5. play games :yaywii:

ScottNBNP

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys, im pretty sure everything is all up and running, WiiFlow detects the games, and when i go to load them, it goes black and quits back to Homebrew Channel.
Im running base53
My hdd is external power.
I just can't seem to get it working :(, any help would be great.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, im pretty sure everything is all up and running, WiiFlow detects the games, and when i go to load them, it goes black and quits back to Homebrew Channel.
Im running base53
My hdd is external power.
I just can't seem to get it working :(, any help would be great.

Either try the other USB port or use base58 to load games (normally installed to slot251). If you do this,make sure to install d2x base58 to slot 251 first if you have not already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1