Yay!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I do a lot of console buying, repair and testing, sometimes in the field it's important to have various cartridges and discs for testing a system to see what's wrong right away (and to better haggle a price)

The Gameboy, NES, SNES, Mega Drive (Genesis) line of systems have cheap entertaining original games, repros and multi-carts so that's not a problem, but I don't know of any good inexpensive games for the Atari 5200, 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, Nintendo 64, Sega 32x Sega CD and Saturn.

Sure, I could get some awful sports games for next to nothing but then I would really have no idea if there was something wrong with the graphics or button commands.

So what all would you fine folks recommend I get on the cheap that I can actually play to test these systems out?

Thank you for your time.

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For the Lynx, you can buy klax for a few dollars. For the Sega CD you can check out Road Avanger, it's a nice fmv game. Don't know about the others Maybe Night for the saturn or Gex for the saturn, but I don't know the prices of these games.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Generally some flavour of flash cart and a piece of dedicated homebrew is what I would use. Granted I don't know the specifics for any of those but in most cases if there is homebrew then someone will have written one of those as an alternative to making a yet another pong or tetris clone. Graphics can be slightly more tricky if they are not taken care of but find some kind of demoscene demo ( http://www.pouet.net/ ) and it will probably be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night