Capcom will be releasing lots of PSP/PSX games in 09!

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
capcomwhite245.jpg

"Is the game drought over? We hope so. Capcom's John Diamonon hinted at increased PSP support in 2009 in a recent post on the PlayStation.Blog. "So what's in store for 09? Well, I'm working with Grace and Ro at SCEA to come up with some innovative ways we can offer games and programs on the PlayStation Store. You can expect to see a whole slew of downloadable PSP and PSone titles from our vault next year."

Capcom has released a number of great PSP games which we'd love to see re-released on the PlayStation Store. Mega Man Powered Up, anyone? However, their PSone offerings have us even more excited. Let's not forget that they released Breath of Fire, Marvel vs. Capcom, a whole slew of Mega Man games, Resident Evil and Street Fighter games during the PSone era. Having them on the go would be perfect."

Source

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The title made me think they were releasing new titles... Does anyone really care about them re-releasing games we've already played? I mean if you have a PSP, then it has custom firmware and you have all the awesome Capcom Playstation titles you want. What's the point of re-releasing them...?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Gaisuto said:
The title made me think they were releasing new titles... Does anyone really care about them re-releasing games we've already played? I mean if you have a PSP, then it has custom firmware and you have all the awesome Capcom Playstation titles you want. What's the point of re-releasing them...?

for whoever doesnt have custom firmware?

Yes there are people somewhere... paying for those games...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)