• Likes 1

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please no more Mega Man Legends games. I can't even see why I even liked the games nowadays plus I really doubt they would do a console game like that, if they didn't think they could make cash off a eShop demo there is no way we'll see it on a console!

I can't say I've enjoyed a Capcom game for a long while, I've not played Dragons Dogma though it doesn't really sound too great to me, RE Revelations was ok but overall I just went through the motions playing it, pretty much the same thoughts for most of their titles really. Seems like there is a lack of creativity at Capcom and their in house developers just don't seem to be all that bothered, even RE6 looks a bit "same old same old" though I hope to be proven wrong. That company needs a big shake up.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly I want another new Rockman series but I doubt it since Legends got cancelled and replaced with a poor imitation game on ios, still I'm still happy hearing that there is a possibility for a new game otherwise I'm still enjoying the old games on an emulator.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Moved it to WiiU General Discussion as it isn't really news. We could expect Capcom developing new games for WiiU :P

If they do announce something in particular feel free to open another thread, though.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon's Dogma please, if Capcom isn't gonna port it to PC at least port it to the WiiU, i'd like to play it and I don't have a PS3/360.

Seriously doubt the first game but they said they're franchising the series so a sequel is possible.

A localization of the second game though, not as much. It sold well in Japan but not nearly as well in the west unfortunately. Dragon's Dogma was one of the best new IPs in years and would probably tip me over to buying a Wii U despite my issues with the console.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon's Dogma please, if Capcom isn't gonna port it to PC at least port it to the WiiU, i'd like to play it and I don't have a PS3/360.

Seriously doubt the first game but they said they're franchising the series so a sequel is possible.

A localization of the second game though, not as much. It sold well in Japan but not nearly as well in the west unfortunately. Dragon's Dogma was one of the best new IPs in years and would probably tip me over to buying a Wii U despite my issues with the console.
This is Capcom though, they're an odd creature. Okami didn't sell well but that didn't stop them from doing a Wii port (if they port this game please don't let Ready At Dawn do it) and also that got a another game in the series too.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd ask for a new game in the Demon's Crest/Gargoyles Quest series but they'll only anime it up or give it to a developer who'll make it play like crap.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
...That's like me saying Twilight Princess is a sequel to A Link to the Past.
Let's be picky about whether it's a sequel, prequel or a spin-off for a while longer. ;P

Seriously though, I suppose, yeah - if only for the fact that it'd be nice to play it on a home console again. I simply figured you may not be aware of Okamiden's existence.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is Capcom though, they're an odd creature. Okami didn't sell well but that didn't stop them from doing a Wii port (if they port this game please don't let Ready At Dawn do it) and also that got a another game in the series too.

I keep saying Okami is a bad game because I've played the Wii port. I feel like that explains a lot.

I would just hope they keep it rather authentic to the other versions, at most put inventory/map on the controller screen. Just because a console has a bazillion input methods doesn't mean you should use them.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No more ports... Just make a new one.. Asura's Wrath 2 ? Sound good. New Megaman HD ? Sound great. A brand new Resident Evil ? Sure... Just no more ports please. It will make wii U look bad. I wont buy Wii U until there are plenty of 3rd party to make a new games and fully supporting for years to come and not for a temporarily like Wii. I dont want to waste my money, that's why. :)

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They already have remakes of Dreamcast games. They should port those.

I do and I don't agree there. One thing I personally enjoyed about the VC was that despite it using emulation to run games they was sold as close to the originals as you could get, baring a few instants like the rumble pak support (silly realy) and changing a few bits like the advertising in wave race. I wouldn't mind if Sega had a half decent DC emu for the Wii U coming up
Let's not forget the upscaled resolution wich makes all those fantastic retro games look like shit on your crt AND your lcd tv.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets wait for resident evil 7.....
RE5 is next, Capcom loves to whore it's games out and it's the only proper RE game not to be on a Nintendo console.

I remember the really poor ports of RE2, 3 & Code: Veronica on the Gamecube and then the poor ports of RE0 & RE1 Remake on the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1