GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
My thread was posted 4 hours ago. Yours was posted 5.

Breaking news, U R 2 SLO m8 :shit:

Chavs pls
8a034a6a65.jpg

8505e8b1ed.png

GOTTA GO FAST :gun:

EDIT: HAH! For the previous post ;O;
EDIT2: All of this is false information planted as a conspiracy. Chavo knows how to tell time and definitely didn't add this. At all.

Last edited by chavosaur,

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah!!

Go RE2! :toot:

Thanks God I'll not have to rely on the fan remake to play the old classic with some HD treatment (with all the bad influences from modern horror games, that fan remake didn't even feel like a RE anymore).

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, a company actually doing a remake and not a lazy remaster with a shiny up-ressed coat of paint and call it HD? That's a first, we, well, okay Final Fantasy VII, but still. Hell has frozen over.

caboyzcoti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if there is a different fan remake, but the one in unreal was a project to test the guys skills. The article I read had him stating it would never be released and it was already complete. I can't wait to see what capcom does, though. I'm only playing it alone for my first time as is.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, the "as long as they keep that" clause is pretty long for me. And especially knowing modern capcom it's going to be a painful wait up until the first details come out.

This whole situation reminds me of the FFVII remake and modern Square-enix situation. As in, the good old "remake for the old fans or adaptation for the new fans".
Both games need to be updated because they're objectively outdated garbage in terms of mechanics, I simply don't want RE2 remade as an action game because it's not an action game, it's a survival horror.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I guess the B quest will be the first DLC and Tofu is a pre order bonus? Lol

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmfao!!! I love how Capcom is all like they "now" have the ability to do a RE2 remake AFTER theybwe upstaged by a team of "nobodies" weeks ago. "We Do It"? More like " We Bought It, then declared that it was us all along." What did Vince McMachon say years ago? " It was me Austin! It was me all along! " ...yeah, something like that.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Oohhhh this is the very first game in the franchise I played, but I only had half the game(Leon side). Later I played the playstation version and damn I was missing a big chunk of story.

please fix the camera and tank controls pls.
Implying the camera and controls were broken.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was just revealed today that capcom invited the members working on res 2 reborn to help with the official two remake. The reborn project has been officially stopped. The reborn project was a fan remake of res 2 being made in the style of 4 with the unreal engine.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was just revealed today that capcom invited the members working on res 2 reborn to help with the official two remake. The reborn project has been officially stopped. The reborn project was a fan remake of res 2 being made in the style of 4 with the unreal engine.
I wonder how they'll be involved? Lowly paid code monkeys to work on mundane tasks like debugging? Unless Capcom is seriously wanting to turn it into the fan project and use Unreal Engine to create the third person over the shoulder gameplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.