Can't choose to buy game system

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, Eternal Sonata have PS3? I thought it only XBOX 360.

Edit - Yow! Tales of Vesperia is getting catch up. Everypony I mean everybody, vote Tales of Grace f, please.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Edit - Yow! Tales of Vesperia is getting catch up. Everypony I mean everybody, vote Tales of Grace f, please.

A) Did you just say everypony? Get the fuck off.
B) If your mind is already made up on Tales of Graces F, why even bother having the poll anymore and encouraging people to vote for the option you already have decided on?
C) Just because you said everypony I'm gonna vote Tales of Vesperia. Besides I've been subtly suggesting the Xbox 360 anyway.

Reactions: 1 person

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get both, or a PS3. Heck, just get a better PC, then you get the best deal; you can't go wrong making the PC your main game console.

His friend is buying him one and not everyone has the funds for the other, let alone an expensive gaming PC.
It's not a bad idea to just take the money and save up for something more (such as parts for a better computer or another game console). But as I said, I suggest PS3 if only 1, and both if possible.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
But on-topic, I'd say PS3 as a personal preference due to the exclusives and that I just like the controller more - but your mileage may vary on that.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's actually the controller that spoil things for me regarding my PS3.... 15 minutes of WipEout HD is enough for hand cramp every time... Strange too, as I had no problems with the pad on the PS1 or 2 - it's the 360 pad that's spoiled me really! Bear in mind I am 6ft 3in - I'm sure people with smaller hands will have less problems!

Problems aside (and I've got niggles with my 360 too!), you made the right choice with the PS3 if it's the JRPG's you like - there's simply more choice, and a couple of really good looking titles coming in the near future too!

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I finish cancel vote poll because ps3 is winner cuz I already mention last sunday in last week final result and winner is ps3. So, any suggest for ps3 game, that will be great cuz I love learn more about ps3.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Just thought i'd point out, Eternal Sonata for the PS3 is way better.
They revamped a few things to make the combat system work better, added content, and just did some other crap I forgot about.
Much better.

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well as far as rpgs are concerned I'll name the ones I know of.

Resonance of fate
star ocean: the last hope
Eternal sonata
Trinity universe
cross edge
atellier series (theres 3 of em I think but I only know of rorona and tottori)
enchanted arms
hyperdimension neptunia and it's sequel mk2
final fantasy 13 and 13-2
disgea 4
record of the agarest war series (I think 3 are out now. zero is a prologue but second game)
sonic's ultimate sega genises collection (for the phantasy star games and shining series 7 rpgs in all)

there are some others too but I can't think of them. You also will have access to a bunch of playstation 1 rpgs through the PSN such as the final fantasies, grandia, and a few other gems.

My best kinda an rpg but not really series is Yakuza 3 and 4. the other two games are on ps2 but 3 hasa recap mode to tell you the whole backstory. it's pretty much shenmu or bouncer if you played those. a brawler type sandbox game with a weapon/armor system, tons of side quests, a leveling up system and is very story driven.

Hope this helps in getting you ready for your ps3! it has a lot going for it

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Resonance of fate
Eternal sonata
Trinity universe
cross edge
enchanted arms
disgea 4
record of the agarest war series (I think 3 are out now. zero is a prologue but second game)
sonic's ultimate sega genises collection (for the phantasy star games and shining series 7 rpgs in all)

there are some others too but I can't think of them. You also will have access to a bunch of playstation 1 rpgs through the PSN such as the final fantasies, grandia, and a few other gems.

My best kinda an rpg but not really series is Yakuza 3 and 4. the other two games are on ps2 but 3 hasa recap mode to tell you the whole backstory. it's pretty much shenmu or bouncer if you played those. a brawler type sandbox game with a weapon/armor system, tons of side quests, a leveling up system and is very story driven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZFzSK1nKHk

J-Machine

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh I forgot the ar tornelco series continues onto the ps3 but from what I hear it's pretty much a stand alone game so you can just buy it without caring about the other games before it. but ya like I said, the ps3 has a lot of rpgs. it also has a zelda clone called 3d dot game hero, a manhunt clone using stuffed animals called naughty bear....

really the best advice I can give you is to go to gamefaqs.com go to the ps3 databse, choose your genre in the list under the alphabet, and just start clicking on games. they usually have the pictures, reviews, and if you still arent sure if you would like the game, a simple youtube search will net you gameplay footage after.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Resonance of fate
Eternal sonata
Trinity universe
cross edge
enchanted arms
disgea 4

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VZFzSK1nKHk
That's how you thank him for helping you so much?

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Resonance of fate
Eternal sonata
Trinity universe
cross edge
enchanted arms
disgea 4

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VZFzSK1nKHk
That's how you thank him for helping you so much?
Well I'm guessing he did that because the choice was made a few posts before that.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well I'm guessing he did that because the choice was made a few posts before that.
The guy didn't tell him to get a ps3, but told him about some suggested RPG's it had like he requested.
Ok, I finish cancel vote poll because ps3 is winner cuz I already mention last sunday in last week final result and winner is ps3. So, any suggest for ps3 game, that will be great cuz I love learn more about ps3.

Reactions: 1 person

ChristopherSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my personal choice would be ps3 but the 360 has lots going for it too.

is your friend buying new? if thats the case why not buy 2nd hand - you could probably pick up both used for the price of one new... (although you may be looking at the fat/mk1 model of each)

J-Machine

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i think the stewie thing was his way of saying "mind blown" remember his use of the english language isnt the greatest so his interpretation of things could very well be different than ours.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. Like J-M said. I thought those game on list have Xbox 360 but also ps3 too. I feel like my head is going explode so that why I put stewie put gun in mouth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1