Can't choose to buy game system

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my friend offer me to buy PS3 or Xbox 360 with buy one game for me. Man, I can't choose two of them. I do want have Xbox 360 for Tales of Vesperia or PS3 for Tales of Grace f. I can't choose because both games are best rpg game ever. So I need your help for best choice. So please vote one of game that you like the most that you has played before or rumor about those game are best. I will check final result in three days.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well You have to pay for xbox live , psn is free. Even  if it does get serviced once a month. That was the sell point for me.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know both are the best. But my friend offer me to get one game system and one game buy for me. But I cant choose both. I have to pick one. So just vote for me for best choice. I know both are best game and game system. But still, I have to pick one game system and one game.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i say ps3 mainly cause psn is free(unless you choose to get a plus account)

and im an rpg gamer and there are alot of good rpgs that are on ps3(not all are xbox360)

some of the xbox 360 exclusive rpg's were ported to ps3(if that is the right term)

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I would say to you go for the PS3 because i have purchased both consoles and i've kept the PS3, the free online play was a factor.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
take some of the exclusives in mind when buying, I know the exclusives between the PS3 and 360 are limited but I would imagine that should be the deciding factor

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark and Eye - Please vote for ps3.

Dark - There are alot rpg game for ps3? Hmm...

Eye - Free online play? How come they are free online play? Like play old game ps1?

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i say ps3 mainly cause psn is free(unless you choose to get a plus account)

and im an rpg gamer and there are alot of good rpgs that are on ps3(not all are xbox360)

some of the xbox 360 exclusive rpg's were ported to ps3(if that is the right term)
I got plus for three months for the free games, $20 for 6 $40 games is pretty good

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Dark and Eye - Please vote for ps3.

Dark - There are alot rpg game for ps3? Hmm...

Eye - Free online play? How come they are free online play? Like play old game ps1?

I entered my vote before my post.

The free online play is what it says, if you wanna play multiplayer online there's no charge unlike the 360.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have some friends you can go in on a family plan for xbox live. 3 of my friends and i got a year for 25$ each. PSN is free but you get what you pay for.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It seems you're a little confused here, so let me clarify a few things.

The PS3 has free online multiplayer, meaning you can go online and play Call of Duty or whatever multiplayer game online with your friends for free. You also get access to the PlayStation Store, which allows you to BUY games (such as PS1 or PS2 classics) or download demos for free. That's it. You can buy a monthly subscription of PlayStation Plus, which offers some discounts on some games, early access to some demos, and some usually crappy games they give away for free.

The Xbox 360 has a pay-to-play online multiplayer. If you wanted to play Call of Duty or whatever multiplayer game online with your friends, you'd have to pay for a subscription to Xbox Live. Out of the two online experiences, Xbox Live is far superior to the PS3, but mostly because it's more stable and has more players along with other various features. This is why you should follow Guilds advice and just get whichever your friends play the most.

Reactions: 2 people

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@op
In case you don't get it, the ps3 lets you play online multiplayer for free, NOT FREE PSX GAMES.
While you have to pay every month to play online on the xbox.
The ps3 is a better choice for rpg's (Versus :wub: and all)
I voted for ps3.
About what what tom said, there a paying service called playstation network plus, that gives you more functions like free games but you have to pay like xbox live.
Please, try to fix your grammar. Nor you can write proprely nor even read and get the points.
Try reading books, it could help you.
Edit: Ninja'd by Suprgamr.

xgambit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no question, the PS3 beats the 360 in every way unless you absolutely have to have all the games that are exclusives. I once debated getting a 360, was always a bit lukewarm, ultimately decided against it and based on recent sales trends, I am seeing my own intuitive wisdom. Go with the wisdom!

xgambit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, dude, you can't help the mistakes for your name, your choice is so obscure and close to the far more recognized word 'anime,' you are GOING to get that mistake, especially when two very similar letters are transposed so close. Blame mortality, man!

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
if you are a "tales of" fan
with the ps3 you

you get
Tales of Grace f
tales of xillia (maybe tales of xillia 2) next year (2013)
and a
.000000000000000000000000000000000001% that Tales of Vesperia, will be localized at some point

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Also, dude, you can't help the mistakes for your name, your choice is so obscure and close to the far more recognized word 'anime,' you are GOING to get that mistake, especially when two very similar letters are transposed so close. Blame mortality, man!
I get those mistakes pretty often and i don't mind them, i wrote it as my title so i don't have to answer it every time or so that people notice before telling me i have a typo in my username.
Yeah i know, it's obscure but well, it's my name so screw it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.