Cannot get SNEMULDS to work.

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Crazy Max, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Crazy Max
    OP

Crazy Max Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2008
    Canada
    Ok, this has been making me want to throw my DS against the floor. I'll try and be as detailed as possible.

I downloaded the SNEMULDS emulator, and copied tthe emuilator and my cfg file to my SDHC sticks main directory (which would be the root directory, right?) . I created a folder titled SNES ROMS, and placed the roms that are in SMC format, in the folder. I boot up the emulator, and I'm presented with an empty rom list. I hit the ok button and it locks up.

I noticed wherever my cfg file is, the NDS emulator goes. So I tried placing them in the SNES folder, and what happened was the same thing. I get an empty rom list. I tried placing the cfg file in the scshell folder, and nothing showed up, because I couldn't access the emulator. I even DLDI patched the file-even though Supercard DS One automatically does that anyway-and got the same result.

So, how do I get this thing to work? I've tried everything that I can think of to no avail.

2. Zamo

Zamo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 10, 2007
    Cape Town, South Africa
    The roms should be in a folder named SNES (Exactly this) which should be in the root of your MicroSD card.

3. Crazy Max
    OP

Crazy Max Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2008
    Canada
    Thank you, that was exactly it. I can't believe I overlooked something that simple.

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Think of it this way: at least it was a simple mistake and not something more serious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice