Homebrew Can someone help me? Bravely Default (Want to continue playthrough but need Gateway Savefile converted for Citra)

R4KID

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As the title suggests I need a Gateway savefile converted. I originally started the game on an actual cartridge but my savefile was corrupted years ago so I got rid of the game at a 2nd hand store. I was at the beginning of Chapter 5 or end of Chapter 4 IIRC with a LV90 party or so.

I found multiple saves online but they're all Gateway Savefiles and I'm currently using Citra. I've heard that you need Gateway installed to convert the save but I don't so I'm hoping someone is able to help convert/decrpyt it.

Thanks in advance.

R4KID

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That vid is just how to export saves though. I don't want to export the save I want to import a save that's a .sav format to work on my cia game.

Also JKSV doesn't read .sav files IIRC

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are correct. you have to decrypt the save first using a gateway cart. I have a gateway cart, but I'm not on the right firmware and I also don't have a save for that game.

R4KID

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have a gateway sadly :< isn't there any way I can request for someone to do it for me? I reallyyy wanna finish my BD playthrough so I can move on to BS and then BD2.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some people might. there was a couple of members who offered to do that, but that was years ago, so they may not do it anymore. I think you have to be on 11.2.0 or lower iirc for gateway to work, and that's pretty old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...