Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
MCBarkingSpoon said:
knowitall599 said:
requiem4d said:
unsure.gif
This is what I was trying to avoid. I don't want 50 different WiiGator dols floating around. I posted a fix to help everyone out. Officially, my fix is not a part of WiiGator's project (until he states otherwise). Although I posted the find, I don't want credit for fixing anything in WiiGator's loader, as I didn't add anything, simply removed a seemingly useless memory write.

And does anyone at all have any information as to exactly what (if anything) knowitall's patch fixes?

It does not fix anything that yours does not fix. I am simply trying to figure out why this change that you made works for some games and not others. I found an alternative way which tells me something more of why it was causing a problem. Hopefully I have clarified this enough. Your seem to be very intelligent and I think you can figure out why I made this change.

They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime. But I tried to make it at home; there's more to it than that. "Want some more homemade Sprite?" "Not 'til you figure out what else is in it!
-Mitch Hedberg
but still you might be able to get some tasty lemonade that does the job , or you might get 7up and it's even better
rolleyes.gif

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiShizzza said:
Here's your 0.3b channel.
credits fly out to all that had their hands on that one, see the youtube comments ^^

http://rapidshare.com/files/161233123/WiiG...hizzza.wad.html

//EDIT:
that's the wii-ish looking one with the DVD-R icon etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47a-oCEEp-Q
just added the dol from...
HaniKazmi said:
Or is there a better/newer dol?? to many in this thread...
Yeah i know this ;-) ....
btw your DL is down, but you can a fixed DL find it here (German page): Wii Hombrew
but i see an little error, its not a Backup Loader its a Backup Launcher. i have fix it and later i will post the new one (one english screen and one for german ;-) )

but for the german one i search a 0.3b with autoload, requiem4d bug fix, B Button mod, Force PAL60 dol.......

regards
NeoRame

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
NeoRame said:
WiiShizzza said:
Here's your 0.3b channel.
credits fly out to all that had their hands on that one, see the youtube comments ^^

http://rapidshare.com/files/161233123/WiiG...hizzza.wad.html

//EDIT:
that's the wii-ish looking one with the DVD-R icon etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47a-oCEEp-Q
just added the dol from...
HaniKazmi said:
Or is there a better/newer dol?? to many in this thread...
Yeah i know this ;-) ....
btw your DL is down, but you can a fixed DL find it here (German page): Wii Hombrew
but i see an little error, its not a Backup Loader its a Backup Launcher. i have fix it and later i will post the new one (one english screen and one for german ;-) )

but for the german one i search a 0.3b with autoload, requiem4d bug fix, B Button mod, Force PAL60 dol.......

regards
NeoRame

cool be sure to test it first after fixing it , and english _autoload_B Button mod_Force NTSC will be appreciated too
wink.gif

Moon_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
requiem4d said:
QUOTE said:
Req, you have gators source, can't you just tweak and have him look in his off hours when he's not busy?
Just a thought.

That's exactly what this thread is for. I hope that WiiGator's sources can benefit from both my patches to it, as well as those from my own from-scratch loader.
Have you send Wiigator a e-mail yet?

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BIG MOE said:
cool be sure to test it first after fixing it , and english _autoload_B Button mod_Force NTSC will be appreciated too
wink.gif
for german and english one i have made it last night (with the Backup Launcher banner/ icon), and i have test it it work well, but now i search only a 0.3b with "autoload, requiem4d bug fix, B Button mod, Force PAL60 dol" ok and for our english user an "0.3b with autoload, requiem4d bug fix, B Button mod, Force NSTC dol" ;-)

regards

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
NeoRame said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif
for german and english one i have made it last night (with the Backup Launcher banner/ icon), and i have test it it work well, but now i search only a 0.3b with "autoload, requiem4d bug fix, B Button mod, Force PAL60 dol" ok and for our english user an "0.3b with autoload, requiem4d bug fix, B Button mod, Force NSTC dol" ;-)

regards

thanks man it's very nice of you , sincerely yours
wink.gif

best regards

BIG MOE

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im running v.3 with the retry fix and ssbb,monopaly,buld a bear (dvd 5) and im using the same disc that ive made all my copies with it starts to load the i get the error mess. my wii is a ntsc and ive tryed both channe loader and hbc nither work thanx for the hard work i uses imgburn and burn at 4x any ideas would be helpful and not to sound noobish but thanks to all who help noobs along ya coo people in my book

sav_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
so many new posts, so little time.

I can upload everything to my webspace since it has no limit or anything. But before that, I need some overview of what's what instead of this cluttered thread containing 500 dol's :/

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sav_ said:
so many new posts, so little time.

I can upload everything to my webspace since it has no limit or anything. But before that, I need some overview of what's what instead of this cluttered thread containing 500 dol's :/

I was thinking the same thing to be honest - files all over the place on this one and its hard to know whats what any more.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
@DJTaz.. I see what ya mean as well.... and where the hell is Wiigator?! I suppose he's probably still sleeping from the continuous 10 day binge from the .3 beta loader... or maybe he's actually waiting for a little more input so that he can make his next release of this 100% so he can stop all the bitching and repititive questions because of the lazy n00bs trying to figure out something have no clue over..

I have still yet to try any of this new progress... reason being there is way too many unofficial releases of an official fix/patch... I have mad respect for Wiigator's source and I see that the ones who actually discovered these "broken" code lines... atleast they are respecting Wiigator as well.. (I pat you on your backs for that, seriously)... I have been working my ass off in my real life and everytime I take a peek at this thread it has some serious confusion to what is what...

So until my 2 buddies (Taz and Shizzzle)get something compiled I am not yanking my SD card to copy over anything... sad part is I have 2 family members bringing their new Wii's over for me to mod... (I am not charging them)..

Overall you guys are incredible... I hope you are doing something with this talent besides making the kids happier... because if I was Mr. Suckamii Nintendo I would have you on my payroll for sure. LOL

Anyways, I noticed a few of some of the original guys that were with us since the whole Wan leaked fiasco and I want to ask one question...since you are not contributing anything but requests....Haven't you learned anything from the previous threadS? Shut the hell up and let the coders figure this out and stop double posting nonsense.... you can PM them with stupid questions if you want.. stop looking so ridiculous here... yea.. and to McBarkingupthewrongtreespoon... let them finish this... maybe you could post another annoying youtube video to show us your skills again?! LMAO...

Peace

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
IronMask said:
and to McBarkingupthewrongtreespoon... let them finish this... maybe you could post another annoying youtube video to show us your skills again?! LMAO...

Did you mean me???

If so, than calm down then 1. this is NOT my video, its from some dutchman there i found via google
2. yesterday i asked WiiShizzza if he can help me with this channel (im not a big coder only a "designer" ), and my idea was a channel wich looks like the Wiiish style from the Dutchman, included with the bug fix form requiem4d, the B button Mod+ Autolaunch and an auto "force Pal60".... and he did it (thank you so much, WiiShizza). but i saw after his work are done, that the name of banner (wich is not my work) have a wrong name. so i´ve try to change this (successful...) .......

BTW, i have sayed yesterday to Shizzz, i love this BL project, and i thank all the poeple they help with this homebrew and thank you they have made this possible....

Kind regards
NeoRame

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
ok guys just a lil update from me..

this new bug fix seems to have cured a few annoyin issues for me, namely.

Ferrari Challenge - annoying long load times are now gone!!! YAY lol
Bully Scholarship Edition - also the annoying long loader times have gone down abit but definatley noticeable.
Disaster Day Of Crisis - and of course the entire game is now playable including stage 8 with no signs of any issues regardin speed or cut scenes..

anyone else noticed any improvements?

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
People. stop asking for channels now.

There will be a requiem4d channel when he has added more code to the source and is done with his work.
I don't know how long it'll take... But keeping on asking won't make it faster.

As far as I noticed there's only a tiny speed advantage in only some games. (Non, I own)
Leave your NAND alone and just wait for the next big step...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@ Requiem4d:

You should really do the things like Wanin, and WiiGator have done it, work on the code with 2 or 3 betatesters and do it all between you, do not upload or coment any new change to the source, but hey...that's only what I think, you can just, not listen to me...lol
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(