Broken Sword Director's Cut Wii & DS First Information

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Trolly, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Trolly
    OP

Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2007
    Behind you! I know you looked!
    IGN have just posted up an exclusive interview with Charles Cecil, the creator of this new edition.
    Important information:
    - An extra chapter in Nico's shoes takes place at the start of the game, and acts as a prologue. This adds another subplot for Nico.
    - New hints system can be toggled on/off.
    - Higher resolution graphics, with facial animations displayed above the character (and on the top screen for DS).
    - New Diary entries summarise the story so far.
    - Some puzzles have been fixed or made more balanced (for example, the dodgy goat puzzle that never made any sense is now more logical).
    - Two player mode in Wii version (no details on this).
    - Original voice actors were used for the new content.
    - Possibility of a Broken Sword movie.
    - Possibility of Director's Cuts for sequels
    - Possibility of a sequel to Beneath A Steel Sky.

This sounds really interesting personally, and it's a long time since I played Broken Sword last, so I'll definitely play this when it comes out.
    Hit the link for the full IGN interview:
    http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/949/949584p1.html

2. Morgawr

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Dec 18, 2008
    Italy
    Wow, this is awesome... makes me want to go and play Broken Sword once again on my computer.. If only I could find my old original CD >.

3. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Well already played this to death and its sequel but the prospect of a sequel to Beneath A Steel Sky makes me happy.

4. nIxx

nIxx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Yep saw that yesterday too.
    Can´t wait to play it even it´s the same (but at least they put new story parts in it and some other nice features).
    And i want more Adventures for the Wii for example Indy Jones - Fate of Atlantis as Virtual Console Title [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice