Hacking Bought a used WiiU with no System Settings Channel / Wii Channel

Harakiri23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Console seems to be working fine, I thought somebody had attempted to install custom firmware or something else but the seller indicated to me that they did not and have no knowledge about how to do it (maybe their little kid did without their knowledge).

I bought the console as "defect" and it was very cheap so there is no reason why they would lie to me but what seems weird to me was that Minecraft, Platoon and Wiiu Party was installed on the console and didn't require a DVD - i guess it was bought from the eShop? I haven't had a wiiu before so i'm not sure.

What is the best way to check if somebody tampered with it, install homebrew channel and make a NAND dump first? Then if there isn't anything try to do a factory reset (difficult without system settings channel :D).

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Console seems to be working fine, I thought somebody had attempted to install custom firmware or something else but the seller indicated to me that they did not and have no knowledge about how to do it (maybe their little kid did without their knowledge).

I bought the console as "defect" and it was very cheap so there is no reason why they would lie to me but what seems weird to me was that Minecraft, Platoon and Wiiu Party was installed on the console and didn't require a DVD - i guess it was bought from the eShop? I haven't had a wiiu before so i'm not sure.

What is the best way to check if somebody tampered with it, install homebrew channel and make a NAND dump first? Then if there isn't anything try to do a factory reset (difficult without system settings channel :D).
cbhc shown on start up or in wii u menu look for homebrew channel ,haxchi, .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.