Hacking WiiU Hacking Help

Eridan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first time working on a console like this, and I'm a bit lost.
After following the official Homebrew guide, it got be as far as the health & safety app, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the Homebrew Channel, or Browser, installed! This made me move onto BootMii, HackMii, a WSL, wuphax and ModMii! I even tried the SSBB exploit using the disk.

I cannot figure out how to continue with HBC or HBB, and I got the "This installer CANNOT continue" error from Hackmii!
Im trying to figure out ModMii but I cant get anything to happen with the Super Smash Bros game, and the settings in the custom guide are a bit confusing. Attached are going to be what is located in my SD card, and what pops up for Homebrew. Maybe somebody could help.

Please let me know if any other information is necessary to figure out my problem. Thank you!

Attachments

• apps.png
    apps.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SD.png
    SD.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Snapchat-1197453768.jpg
    Snapchat-1197453768.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please do not attempt to install Wii IOS on Wii U (vWii).
ModMii prepares a set of IOS for a Wii.

Does the HackMii Installer leave any log file/error on the SD card?

Eridan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do not attempt to install Wii IOS on Wii U (vWii).
ModMii prepares a set of IOS for a Wii.

Does the HackMii Installer leave any log file/error on the SD card?
The place i found modmii said i was capable of doing it on a wiiu. I will make sure that those files are not on the SD.

I did not find any sort of error log for hackmii on the SD. Attempting to install it gave me the "this installer cannot continue" and continued on about needing the most recent update and if this is the most recent to just suck it... if you look up "hackmii this install cannot continue" itll show you the exact screen im getting. Not entirely sure why, or how to fix it considering it is the most recent update version of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto