Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

Lenggao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any brother here figured out how to edit the value of hero soul yet on Jgecko U?
Every time I do it, the value resets. Something as simple as 9 over the usual 3 will still reset haha. The rest of editing seems fine tho.
Even a code would do me fine.
Just wanted to know if it's possible while the trainer is down, if no one knows, it's cool, no biggie.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giving yourself 900 Korok seeds and meeting Hestu doesn't seem to count towards the unlockable for that - is it actually the act of collecting the last one that unlocks it? What if I use the trainer to give myself 899 then find the last one myself?
If you just want the medal than modify a key item for it then.

Umbranix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to skip the update but it kept pushing itself through. I tried changing the DNS to a variety of different options, I tried turning off automatic updates in the Wii U settings, and I tried router blocking but it kept getting through somehow. So waiting on an update to the trainer now...

If anyone knows a way to rollback the update and successfully keep it from updating that would be awesome.

Last edited by Umbranix,
Reactions: cheatfreak75

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to skip the update but it kept pushing itself through. I tried changing the DNS to a variety of different options, I tried turning off automatic updates in the Wii U settings, and I tried router blocking but it kept getting through somehow. So waiting on an update to the trainer now...

If anyone knows a way to rollback the update and successfully keep it from updating that would be awesome.
Unintall the update and reinstall v1.1.0 using nus grabber to download it. Then if it prompts to update then decline.

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the 3.8.1 version and it gives me the DSI Error. Looks like I'm out of luck, huh...

EDIT: 3.8 seems to work fine, it's 3.8.1 that has problems. It's a shame because I wanted to look at those extra codes. Any scheduled fix?

Last edited by Casis,

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without any data i can't fix because I don't know what doesn't work for you

Fair enough, my apologies for not thinking straight. It's when I press connect on the 3.8.1 trainer, that is when it gives me the DSI error. And the speed code on the 3.8 trainer doesn't seem to work anymore, I'm changing it to the x8 speed and it is staying at default. The other codes work fine, though. If I am still being unclear then please tell me.

Also for some reason, Avast keeps thinking that the 3.8.1 trainer is a threat when it's not a threat. I even made it have exclusions in the settings and let it pass my firewall but it's still not letting me run it unless I turn the shields off.

Last edited by Casis,

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's weird because connecting is identical for both versions, nothing in error tab? Has your ip changed?

My IP should stay the same and it has throughout each trainer version. Although I will double check for you.

EDIT: Okay it just started to work again, I honestly don't know why it hasn't before it was giving me the DSI error like I described above. I'm very sorry for the false alarm. I will let you know if anything in the trainer refuses to work like some of the code(s) if they have problems. Thank you anyway.

Last edited by Casis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y