Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys is there a way to keep more than 20 weapons cause when i load back i lose everything in the second weapons page that i enabled with the trainer

How do you get the codes to work? Where did you get your code handler files from?

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys is there a way to keep more than 20 weapons cause when i load back i lose everything in the second weapons page that i enabled with the trainer
I doubt it. While you can increase your weapon pouch while playing when it comes to saving, the game will only take 20 things as it hasn't been coded to look for more.

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it. While you can increase your weapon pouch while playing when it comes to saving, the game will only take 20 things as it hasn't been coded to look for more.

Panda, I assume you're the creator of the trainer, right? When I enable the codes, they don't do anything for me. Is it because of the version of TCPGecko I have? Could you link me to a download of the correct version?

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro i just watched some video online gamerebel or something like that in his website he had the links that i used

Yeah that's the one I saw too but the codes in Panda's trainer just don't work for me. Oh well thanks anyway.

Casis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Readme has links to latest gecko from Bully and latest net version

https://github.com/joffnerd/botw-trainer/blob/master/README.md

Thank you very much, but I don't really understand how to install it. I already have a TCPGecko app in homebrew, where do I put the Updater files, in the Gecko folder with the current version I am using? So like an overwrite?

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it, thank you.

Now I am trying to use the hero's soul codes like the Revali's Gale code changing the 3 to a 9, I change the number but it's not changing in the game. How do I use those codes properly?

Last edited by Casis,

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried to get the trainer working on Mac OS through Wine? I know we need .net and stuff, but when I tried the same setup I used for PkHeX it didn't open. I have Windows, too, but it would be nice to have more options.

Last edited by Ailuros27,

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much, but I don't really understand how to install it. I already have a TCPGecko app in homebrew, where do I put the Updater files, in the Gecko folder with the current version I am using? So like an overwrite?

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it, thank you.

Now I am trying to use the hero's soul codes like the Revali's Gale code changing the 3 to a 9, I change the number but it's not changing in the game. How do I use those codes properly?

Those values require you to save in the trainer then save/load the game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Has anyone tried to get the trainer working on Mac OS through Wine? I know we need .net and stuff, but when I tried the same setup I used for PkHeX it didn't open. I have Windows, too, but it would be nice to have more options.

I honestly don't know, it also uses newtonsoft json dll. It's compiled against .net 4.6.2

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wolflink spawn without a amiibo...
i use PandaOnSmack´s trainer
take a arrow what you want an eqip this
change the name from arrow to
ex:
NormalArrow to WolfLink
and press save
shoot on the floor and you get an Wolflink
change the name back to NormalArrow and save again!!
he fight for you, you cant see the live (i think he have 3 hearts)
if you teleport, he will disappear and you must summon him again
i hope anyone make a activator code to summon him without an arrow
WolfLink in hex 576F6C66 4C696E6B
you can summon Animals too
ex:
Animal_Elk_A
you can also spawn a pack of wolves lol. funny to be followed by 5 wolves.

D

Deleted User

guys I know I am being an idiot but how do I see the Wii U IP address I already tried netstat and ipconfig
Launch FTPiiU everywhere and write down your ip ex .xxx.xxx.xxx
Then launch TCPGecko and insert your IP in BotW trainer [Don't connect it on Wii U menu, unless you want DSI expection]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!