Big Whacking Cocks For Alan John

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hadrian
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,258
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Likes Likes 7

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
17,018
Reaction score
3,383
Trophies
5
Age
45
XP
5,398
Country
United States
Just because I want to be you butt buddy.

SD3739679@PO9COC-2.jpg


^ A huge cock with a future P1ngy (p1ngy is on the left)

Do you like cock?

img_3294.jpg


Apparently cock is nice to eat.

index_cockerels3.jpgd2332fc1-d845-4f62-8158-6ff012e59977Larger.jpg


I don't mean cock as in penis...you filthy minded shit you!

peacock.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7 people
Here is another cock:

James-Blunt.jpg


I should be banned for posting a picture of that piece of shit.
 
Shouldn't it be wanking?

No one's whacking those cocks in thsoe pictures, makes me sad. I want to see some cock whacking.
 
I am jelly! I wish I had that many cocks! :dry:
If it wasn't against the rules I'd show Cockdrian...but they won't let me.

Something to do with "its worst than posting pictures of shit and blue waffles" to quote Shaun, which was harsh and to be honest did make me question taking my own life.








Cue "do it" post.


 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
I am jelly! I wish I had that many cocks! :dry:
If it wasn't against the rules I'd show Cockdrian...but they won't let me.

Something to do with "its worst than posting pictures of shit and blue waffles" to quote Shaun, which was harsh and to be honest did make me question taking my own life.








Cue "do it" post.
It do!
 
How old are you? I got in trouble last time I because it was a 11 year old.
 

sup·ple
   [suhp-uhl] Show IPA adjective, -pler, -plest, verb, -pled, -pling.​
[/left]

adjective
1.
bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed;pliant; flexible: a supple bough.



2.
characterized by ease in bending; limber; lithe: supplemovements.



3.
characterized by ease, responsiveness, and adaptability inmental action.



​
[/left]
 
sup·ple
   [suhp-uhl] Show IPA adjective, -pler, -plest, verb, -pled, -pling.
[/left]
adjective
1.
bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed;pliant; flexible: a supple bough.


2.
characterized by ease in bending; limber; lithe: supplemovements.


3.
characterized by ease, responsiveness, and adaptability inmental action.



[/left]
gallery_202697_985_2816.jpg
 

Site & Scene News