Feedback I accidentally killed my elementary school bully.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I was a kid in elementary, I had a classmate whom I'll refer to as Pedro.
Pedro used to bully me all day for all the 10 years we spent in elementary. He spanked my butt and sniffed his hand afterwards while saying you smell gay.
And he'd take my lunch too. And he'd scare me at the bathroom without any reason and stuff like that.
I truly hated it.
Then when I left elementary to highschool, I found out Pedro was again with me at highschool.

Oh my god.

He threatened me and said that if I told anyone about the bullying he'd kill my kitten. So I tried to find out how to prevent that.
I learned from internet explorer that eyedrops are highly toxic to the human and shouldnt't not be ingested orally. So
When we were on lunch brake I was eating my tacos and Pedro was eating pizza. And I thought that it'd would be the perfect opportunity to drop the entire bottle of eyedrops into he's pizza.
The reason why I had eyedrops is because I'm legally blonde in one eye.
So he went to his backpack for something and everyone was distracted so I poured my eyedrops in hes pizza and he ates it.

Couple hours after, I saw him throwing up in a trash bin, and smailed.

The next day I heard he was taken to the hospital because hes mom and my mom talked to eachother.
And a week later found he died but doctors couldn't not found out why.

Now I'm feeling guilty and I wish I haven't don't not done that.
Kids don't not pour eyedrops in pizza or you'll kill someone.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I did but all I achieved was to make him reincarnate in a worse person.
Oh no!...

Here... HERE...COMES! insert mod's username here
01FB5220-A691-41F4-A180-1E1818331A05.gif

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu