Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
carlitos92jose said:
XFlak said:
I'm sure the bannerbomb site will be back up and running soon\eventually. In the meantime, it's fine to use the exploit u have saved elsewhere and follow the rest of the ModMii guide.

QUOTE said:
and it freezes when I press a in the health screen
It's supposed to take awhile to boot the system menu the first time u load a fresh emunand. It could take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Also, read ModMii's quick sneek tips, it tells what specific file (cert.sys?? I can't remember right now) might get it working if copied from a nand dump to the clean emunand.
Its still freezing I wait like 10 minutes and still black screen after the health screen on sneek+di
frown.gif

do you have at least one game on a usb device in the /games folder?

carlitos92jose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scooby74029 said:
carlitos92jose said:
XFlak said:
I'm sure the bannerbomb site will be back up and running soon\eventually. In the meantime, it's fine to use the exploit u have saved elsewhere and follow the rest of the ModMii guide.

QUOTE said:
It's supposed to take awhile to boot the system menu the first time u load a fresh emunand. It could take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Also, read ModMii's quick sneek tips, it tells what specific file (cert.sys?? I can't remember right now) might get it working if copied from a nand dump to the clean emunand.
Its still freezing I wait like 10 minutes and still black screen after the health screen on sneek+di
frown.gif

I have two games, and it worked with my nand dump, but the nand from modmii dont, also the sneek+di boot but it freeze later whe I press a on the health screen

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
carlitos92jose said:
scooby74029 said:
carlitos92jose said:
XFlak said:

QUOTE said:
frown.gif

I have two games, and it worked with my nand dump, but the nand from modmii dont, also the sneek+di boot but it freeze later whe I press a on the health screen
ill test this out and see if i can figure out what is going on

EDIT: i used modmii to get sneek+di 4.3u used my serial put sys.cert in the /sys folder from my nand dump had modmii build a 4.3u nand and it started and works fine

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:

I doubt it. I think comex is done with the wii scene. When was the last time anyone saw him have anything to do with the scene (or what is left of it)? Btw, for the record, I hope I am wrong...

-Erik

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i just used the cios installer. I chose

already modded wii.
4.3u
4.3u

it gave me 8 IOS files.

I used multi mod to try and install cios files. Each time i try and install one i get

"7 did not install"

What is wrong?

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:

already modded wii.
4.3u
4.3u

it gave me 8 IOS files.

I used multi mod to try and install cios files. Each time i try and install one i get

"7 did not install"

What is wrong?

Did it not give you an error code? Try installing one at a time and post the error code. But my guess is you don't have a modded 236 yet.

-Erik

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You know what, screw it. People need bannerbomb and can't download it without the website. Comex can't be contacted afaik, so until his site comes back up, here is a zip with Bannerbomb v1 and v2.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0bfb9u3hxjt7g52

Just rename the appropriate folder to "private".

@Staff: Before taking this down, please consider the circumstances. Bannerbomb is the only way to hack v3.2-v4.2 Wii's without a game. Surely comex will understand someone temporarily hosting his files so people don't have to purchase an exploitable game.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
burritoboy9984 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:

already modded wii.
4.3u
4.3u

it gave me 8 IOS files.

"7 did not install"

What is wrong?

Did it not give you an error code? Try installing one at a time and post the error code. But my guess is you don't have a modded 236 yet.

-Erik

If i try and just install one I get
Installing 1/1 Ticket (2011)
"Final Status - 1 did not complete"

Press any button to continue

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
You know what, screw it. People need bannerbomb and can't download it without the website. Comex can't be contacted afaik, so until his site comes back up, here is a zip with Bannerbomb v1 and v2.

@Staff: Before taking this down, please consider the circumstances. Bannerbomb is the only way to hack v3.2-v4.2 Wii's without a game. Surely comex will understand someone temporarily hosting his files so people don't have to purchase an exploitable game.

lol, I posted it a couple of pages back, and the staff didn't care, but one of the members flamed me. I really don't think it will get taken down, as it isn't against the tos of the forum.

-Erik

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
burritoboy9984 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:

already modded wii.
4.3u
4.3u

it gave me 8 IOS files.

"7 did not install"

What is wrong?

-Erik

That means you aren't using a patched ios/ahbprot to install the cios's. If you follow the guide, it will work... Sounds like you skipped the IOS 236 installer portion.

-Erik

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
burritoboy9984 said:
JoostinOnline said:

lol, I posted it a couple of pages back, and the staff didn't care, but one of the members flamed me. I really don't think it will get taken down, as it isn't against the tos of the forum.

-Erik
My post was superior.
tongue.gif

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
burritoboy9984 said:
JoostinOnline said:

-Erik
My post was superior.
tongue.gif

I guess, you do have both versions... U win, lol.

-Erik

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
burritoboy9984 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
burritoboy9984 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:

already modded wii.
4.3u
4.3u

it gave me 8 IOS files.

"7 did not install"

What is wrong?

-Erik

That means you aren't using a patched ios/ahbprot to install the cios's. If you follow the guide, it will work... Sounds like you skipped the IOS 236 installer portion.

-Erik

Success! I looked up a cIOS 236 easy installer and found one! it patched the IOS 236 file you were talking about and now when I tried using multimod It was successful! thanks for the help!

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Progress report on the latest ModMii beta testing...
0 bugs found so far, I'm going to give the testers more time to do more testing though... but if all goes well... a ModMii update should be coming pretty soon!

btw, the changelog already has over 20 bullets, so this is gonna be a pretty big update
biggrin.gif

...can u tell I'm excited to release it, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice