Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

pimpmuffin07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just went to manually find Bannerbomb v2 online...their site appears to be down right now...I would assume that's why it's not working...

so I guess I am just SOL for modding this wii, until it's back up... :/

unless someone else would kindly host it somewhere else
wink.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pimpmuffin07 said:
So I just went to manually find Bannerbomb v2 online...their site appears to be down right now...I would assume that's why it's not working...

wink.gif

not going to happen...

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pimpmuffin07 said:

wink.gif

what about LetterBomb?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
pimpmuffin07 said:

wink.gif

what about LetterBomb?
That only works with 4.3.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
pimpmuffin07 said:

wink.gif

not going to happen...

Not sure why you would post that... Instead of being rude and just trying to get your post count up, you could actually be helpful...

Go here pimpmuffin, I uploaded it for you...

-Erik

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i posted it because last I knew comex did not want people mirroring his files... nothing to do with upping my post count. in fact, you should probably remove your link there bud
wink.gif

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
i posted it because last I knew comex did not want people mirroring his files... nothing to do with upping my post count. in fact, you should probably remove your link there bud
wink.gif

Considering his site is down, I'm sure he will understand bud
smile.gif

-Erik

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
burritoboy9984 said:
Old8oy said:
wink.gif

smile.gif

-Erik

regardless of his site being down...unless he gave you permission, assume you don't have permission.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
burritoboy9984 said:
Old8oy said:
wink.gif

smile.gif

-Erik

regardless of his site being down...unless he gave you permission, assume you don't have permission.

Considering wii64 has it mirrored on their site as well, I don't see the big deal. Regardless, you could have explained why it wasn't/shouldn't happen instead of being an asshat about it. This is my last post about this.

-Erik

P.S. Sorry for threadcrapping xflak.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am an asshat in assuming that one would know, since it is not packaged with ModMii, that there is a reason for it not to be packaged with ModMii. For that I apologize.

-Rob

DanglinDave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
what are you trying to download?
what are you telling ModMii you want to do?
you are "re-softmodding"...why? what were you trying to update exactly?
what exactly is coming up in a "blackscreen"? this is the first you have mentioned blackscreens
if IOS249 is a stub you won't be loading any backups from it. you need to delete the stub and install a cIOS

in general, the more specific you are with your questions, the easier it will be to find an answer.

sorry for being so short earlier im just frustrated bc i can't figure this out

and ok i was told i should reinstall with modmii, bc i was getting black screens, and i went to install cIOS but it won't work, also; the wads won't install

the black screens i was getting were for the gc launcher, and any installer that was for IOS or cIOS software, stuff like SNES and wii64 fired up just fine, so that's the reason I was getting frustrated, once again apologies for being a retard and not posting specifics

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DanglinDave said:
Old8oy said:
what are you trying to download?
what are you telling ModMii you want to do?
you are "re-softmodding"...why? what were you trying to update exactly?
what exactly is coming up in a "blackscreen"? this is the first you have mentioned blackscreens
if IOS249 is a stub you won't be loading any backups from it. you need to delete the stub and install a cIOS

in general, the more specific you are with your questions, the easier it will be to find an answer.

sorry for being so short earlier im just frustrated bc i can't figure this out

and ok i was told i should reinstall with modmii, bc i was getting black screens, and i went to install cIOS but it won't work, also; the wads won't install

the black screens i was getting were for the gc launcher, and any installer that was for IOS or cIOS software, stuff like SNES and wii64 fired up just fine, so that's the reason I was getting frustrated, once again apologies for being a retard and not posting specifics

you're not being a retard
tongue.gif
when you discuss something a couple pages back or in another thread you just have to assume that the people in the "new" thread have no idea what you're talking about.

PM me and I'll see if I can help you out
wink.gif

let me know what you know for sure that you have installed and what you're trying to get installed.

DanglinDave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it working usb loader works great, can't get the covers to work but doesn't really matter, however when i load up neogamma for GC backups, it restarts my wii

pimpmuffin07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so my friend took over the modding from me after I got him all the stuff he needs using ModMii, and he says the SD card can't be read...that is to say, it CAN be read, but it's not picking up any of the necessary files for modding.

Potential solutions? Keep in mind I am not doing this and I am far from where he is, just getting help on his behalf.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
is it an sdhc card? if so, try an standard sd card

also, on the root of the sd card, make sure u see an "apps" folder and things like that, if u see a "copy_to_sd" folder, u should move all the files\folders from inside the copy_to_sd folder to the root of the sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Shubshub
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one