Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion.

On the part where you choose where you want to save the files can you have it so the path to your program is already there?

This is what the default is
nusad_copy_to_sd.png

I saved NUSAD to: F:\Wii\PC Apps\Nus Auto Downloader\11674-NUSADv4.1.2

When I get to the section of NUSAD where it asks me to input a directory to save the files I would like to have the path to automatically be "F:\Wii\PC Apps\Nus Auto Downloader\11674-NUSADv4.1.2\files". We can change the path if choose to though.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
instead of typing the full path...
Code:
F:\Wii\PC Apps\Nus Auto Downloader\11674-NUSADv4.1.2\files
you can just type the relative path
Code:
files
and it will save it to the same place provided that "NUS Auto Downloader.exe" is saved here
Code:
F:\Wii\PC Apps\Nus Auto Downloader\11674-NUSADv4.1.2\

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
instead of typing the full path...
Code:
F:\Wii\PC Apps\Nus Auto Downloader\11674-NUSADv4.1.2\files
you can just type the relative path
Code:
files
and it will save it to the same place provided that "NUS Auto Downloader.exe" is saved here
Code:
F:\Wii\PC Apps\Nus Auto Downloader\11674-NUSADv4.1.2\
I didn't know that. Thanks.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
Hey, I wonder what the legality of sharing the settings.txt file would amount to. If someone just made a generic one for each region than all someone would have to do it just sync their wiimote if it's allowed to be shared (I'm talking about SNEEK and it's derivatives in case anyone is lost with what I'm talking about). Anyone please give any information that you might have in regards to this.
It's just a bunch of encrypted text strings, nothing that could be copyright (unless you count "RVL-001"). But sharing a pre-generated version wouldn't be wise, it's meant to contain your wii's unique serial number (LUxxx). I wonder how many wiis have identical serials thanks to comex's nand formatter.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
NUS Auto Downloader
Version 4.1.3 Released!

Please note that versions of NUSAD prior to v4.1.2 are not compliant with GPL. I'm taking down all the links to those files, but I can't remove all the mirrors other people have uploaded of those versions.
So if you see anyone hosting a version of NUSAD that is v4.1.1 or less, please do everything in your power to get those files taken down.
Thanks!

Changelog:

• Replaced fvc with sfk to support 32bit systems again (hash checks in v4.1.2 only worked on 64 bit systems). Also, now if you get errors, the text will be in red
  • Fixed Hash for the Euro News Channel
  • Renamed "modules" Folder back to "Support" (modules folder no longer required since fvc.exe was removed)

big thanks goes out to qwertymodo who helped me figure out exactly how to get NUSAD to be GPL compliant!

Omega191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
using comex's nand formatter (which is rather buggy and has a strange issue with locking up on IOS's when installing). I should start up a thread about the formatter and see if anyone might be able to figure out the bugs.
I was the first person to run the nand formatter. I tested it for comex back before it was released, everything worked fine, which is why it got released. There was a bug though, but that got fixed. So, be more specific if you expect anyone to help you with the problem.

joshwill80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to fix running my WiiWare from SD on a 4.2 system, so I ran this to get a patched ios70. I ended up with a file named IOS70-64-v6687[FS+ES+NP] that is 1.86 mb, just wanna make sure that is what I need.

Also wondering if installing this WAD will effect any of my homebrew, or if I have to reinstall Priiloader?

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anybody how has problems with the auto update function??
I do! From 4.1.2 to 4.1.3. I cant update to 4.1.3 its just starts from 4.1.2 and trying to update again!

chinmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Fox888 said:
Is there anybody how has problems with the auto update function??
I do! From 4.1.2 to 4.1.3. I cant update to 4.1.3 its just starts from 4.1.2 and trying to update again!
happen to me to, there's a crc error in the 7za when extracting the main nus.exe
so, i download the one directly from filetrip using my browser, save it in my pc, and extract the zip using winrar.... same crc error
i then download winzip and try to extract the zip using winzip, and also get the same crc error...
anyone else having this problem too ?
i will try to re download, and let u all know the result later on.

edit : redownload fix the problem... so happy the program works, thanks xflak
smile.gif

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I had also the problem updating from 4.1.1. It said it couldn't delete the main exe.

I had to download it manually from filetrip.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Thanks guys! It means a lot hearing positive comments like that (especially after the recent fiasco)

And no worries, I've already decided I will be adding the name of every single member of gbatemp to the credits, lol, jks jks

but seriously, if anyone has a legitimate right to be in the credits and I accidentally overlooked u, please send me a PM and I will make sure that person is added asap

fogbank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Is setting.txt encrypted with the common key or something? I looked at the one in my sneek nand and there was no readable text, but I have seen it before when it was readable.

Yes setting.txt is encrypted, but not with the common key (afaik). Check the SNEEK thread for links to a decrypter.

Note that one version available will not handle some PAL setting.txt files correctly. It incorrectly checks for EOF (defined as FF) and terminates prematurely:

CODE#include

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
ÂÂ unsigned long key = 0x73B5DBFA;
ÂÂ int i;
ÂÂ char ch;

ÂÂ for(i=0; i

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Veho, where's the poll at?
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    they're giving the internet an open text box?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never played or own any of they devices, but I like small style, but with a somewhat grip
    oh man, that always goes great!
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia