Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

marcmdm2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
when u copied the files to your sd card, if the card already had a private folder with other channels saved onto it, it will have problems loading

so make sure the card is 'fresh' and try again

Yepp did it fresh about 10 times.
Used 3 different cards and still does it.

nerdirama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I´d like to thank for this amazing program. BIG THANKS FROM BRAZIL.

The "ERROR 003" in almost all forum are setted as a irreversible brick. I think Spaceman and me are the very first ppl to have a 4.2U running in a Korean Wii. That's amazing!

All people that have a Korean Wii Region changed was stucked in 4.1U/E SystemMenu like forever and we think we could never update it. Now it's tottally possible (JUST FOLLOW THE POSTS BEFORE - DeadlyFoez POST BTW).

I did it. It works. No more fear of WiConnect24 my wii is up to date.

Very nice apps. Very recommended.
nayps3.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
FYI, if you use the download wizard and tell it your wii is region changed (formerly Korean), it will always download IOS70(IOS60patched) to prevent 003 bricks. So you don't need to follow DeadlyFoez's advice (his advice is accurate, but only needs to be followed if not using the download wizard).

PS. Thanks for the kind words! Don`t forget to vote in the poll!
biggrin.gif

at spaceman, you mention that some files were not reported as missing, that should not be happening, I hope you are mistaken (tbh I think u are), but either way, can you please elaborate on what exactly you did when the download log did not report missing files, if there is a bug, I`d like to catch it

irishluckboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be the wrong place to post but I am completely new to modding and after searching for the past week on guides and such this looked like the most noob friendly solution... soooo my problem is the error that I got while running the auto downloader is "Priiloader Hacks Missing". Is it still safe to continue or is there another way I can get those missing hacks?

Thank you

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The reason priiloader hacks is missing, is because the site I've uploaded them to is blocked by many non-north American ISPs. I've only just discovered this yesterday and only because "somebody is on vacation", lol.

The next update will fix this problem, currently it should only affect the Priiloader hacks and Hermes 5.1 cIOS Installer. If you are missing the hacks, its not overly important, just make sure u have a nand backup and try not to accept any ninty updates (since the hacks is what blocks them).

Until I release the next update, here are some links for some of the missing files:
Priiloader Hacks.ini for 4.1X and 4.2X (all regions) (save hacks.ini file to root of SD card)

Priiloader Hacks.ini for Other firmwares/Regions (save hacks.ini file to root of SD card)

Hermes cIOS Installer v5.1

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeadlyFoez said:
Ok, seeing that no one has made any suggestions for a name change, I might as well come up with a couple..albeit a little lame.

ModMii Downloader
TeamMii
OwnMii
PwnMii
OpenMii
VoidMii

Nambla (Nintendo Auto Modification Batch Loader Application)
yay.gif

Don't forget:

ScrewMii
BoneMii
LickMii
FackMii

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I'd like to take a moment to thank DeadlyFoez. He's always been a true friend to me and supported this program from the start (as well as many of my other projects). I regret to announce (to those who don't already know) that he's decided to leave gbatemp (until further notice, but probably permanently) due to consistently being the center of criticism and conflict. He was a great contributor and will be missed.

@ DeadlyFoez, if u r reading this, we'll keep in touch in other ways, take care my friend.

PS. LMFAO re CreditMii!!! hahahhaha

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
OOOH No! not DeadlyFoez. please come back. miss all your advise
bow.gif

(if you don´t come back to gbatemp: Thank you so much for all of you advise. miss you already)
(And thank you for dora the explorer saves the snow Princess)
At last i will thank you many times for all your hard work. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!YOU ARE THE MAN
bow.gif
!!

Painguy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
WHAT?!?!?!?! NOOOOO He was soo helpful. THx to him I was able to virginize my wii to send back to Nintendo. He took alot of his time just to help one person. How could anyone hate on the guy?
bow.gif

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised he up and left.

It strikes me as a little immature to effectively ragequit a forum due to pestering from a handful of individuals and a lack of support from mods; I would also guess that his aggressive demeanor didn't help him with maintaining positive ties.

Despite this, his absence is notable - he was indeed a knowledgeable hardware hacker and the board's chief authority on Infectus recovery. It should serve as a positive indicator that his threads and guides were duplicated within hours for archival purposes. Personally, I anticipate that he'll return here one way or another, but for now it's probably best that everyone steps back and takes a deep breath.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Really off-topic, but I want tell the world that I just proposed and she said yes!
biggrin.gif

FYI, NUSAD v4.1.5 is gonna be sweet, already got most of it done in my spare time, but don't expect anything until my vacation is over (for obvious reasons, I'm gonna be pretty busy!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    especially Nintendo because they only ever lower the price of games when they do a greatest hits/platinum hits/players choice re-release
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and the HD collections released for 7th gen consoles too
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ I read that non-binary people identify as a blend of male and female. The point is i think i'm a blend of those and thus non binary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Non-binary people are those who don't identify themselves exclusively as male or female.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14, its a bit early to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    +3
    A thousand epiphanies and unbelievable pain and growth.
    +2
    I wish I could sum it up for children to understand but it truly takes living a lifetime of learning
    +2
    It's more than knowledge it's understanding
    +1
    Both are required
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, ask chatgpt or Google gémini to summarize it
    Lol summarize life's lessons
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey tells me all the time "You need to grow the fuck up." Which I don't understand, cause I'm full grown already.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she means grow more
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn