Been wanting one of these for a while

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Limit, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Limit
    OP

Limit Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    I've come to the conclusion that I'll be getting the M3DS Perfect bundle, which I assume is this product:

http://www.gameyeeeah.com/m3-ds-real-rumbl...pack-p-710.html

The question is, which SD card should I get? I've read of some problems concerning the Kingston cards, as opposed to the Sandisk cards? Or was that on account of user error?

2. Chedderknight

Chedderknight GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2008
    United States
    Los Angeles
    I hear a good amount of good and bad experiences with kingston, I am personally using a Kingston 4GB MicroSDHC Class 4, no problems thus far, and my back up is a 2GB PQi MicroSD

3. naes

naes GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2007
    United States
  4. gcstr

gcstr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2007
    I read the opposite, that the Kingston cards are better - a little faster??
    I have a Kingston and have had absolutely no troubles with it.

5. naes

naes GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2007
    United States
    Nope. From what I've read from the Cyclo support forums (and from my own experience) A-DATA Class 6 is the fastest microSDHC on the market.

6. gcstr

gcstr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2007
    I meant compared to Sandisk and normal microSD not sdhc, sorry.
    I thought Class 2/4/6 was the speed for SDHC so all class 6 should be the same. Did you really see a speed difference between the adata c6 and another class 6 card when you have been playing games?

7. Digital1980

Digital1980 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 8, 2008
    United States
    The A-data 4gb Class 6 screams! There is one thing to keep in mind though. The more data you have on your card, the longer it will take to read and access it.

I have a 1gb Sandisk as well and when I a comparison with the same data on each card, the 4gb A-data blew it out of the water! I am very happy with the M3 Real Perfect Bundle and 4gb A-data card, hardly any problems.

Good Luck!

Digital

8. funem

funem Retro Powered..

Nov 4, 2006
    United Kingdom
    out of nowhere....
    Been using one of these a while now, and always use SanDisk memory cards. I have used a standard 2gb card as well as the 4gb and 6gb SDHC cards, they always seemed a bit slugish compared to the 2gb one. I recently upgraded it to an 8gb card and was shocked to find it was much faster than both the 4gb and the 6gb cards. The 8gb are really coming down in price now that SanDisk have announced the 12gb card ( which is really expensive at the moment ). I got my 8gb card for £35 and it was money well spent.

9. Kizmatti

Kizmatti Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2007
    United States
    i have the M3 Real perfect bundle and an A-Data 4g class6 and it works great