Hacking Been wanting one of these for a while

gcstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read the opposite, that the Kingston cards are better - a little faster??
I have a Kingston and have had absolutely no troubles with it.

gcstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read the opposite, that the Kingston cards are better - a little faster??
I have a Kingston and have had absolutely no troubles with it.

Nope. From what I've read from the Cyclo support forums (and from my own experience) A-DATA Class 6 is the fastest microSDHC on the market.
I meant compared to Sandisk and normal microSD not sdhc, sorry.
I thought Class 2/4/6 was the speed for SDHC so all class 6 should be the same. Did you really see a speed difference between the adata c6 and another class 6 card when you have been playing games?

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The A-data 4gb Class 6 screams! There is one thing to keep in mind though. The more data you have on your card, the longer it will take to read and access it.

I have a 1gb Sandisk as well and when I a comparison with the same data on each card, the 4gb A-data blew it out of the water! I am very happy with the M3 Real Perfect Bundle and 4gb A-data card, hardly any problems.

Good Luck!

Digital

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been using one of these a while now, and always use SanDisk memory cards. I have used a standard 2gb card as well as the 4gb and 6gb SDHC cards, they always seemed a bit slugish compared to the 2gb one. I recently upgraded it to an 8gb card and was shocked to find it was much faster than both the 4gb and the 6gb cards. The 8gb are really coming down in price now that SanDisk have announced the 12gb card ( which is really expensive at the moment ). I got my 8gb card for £35 and it was money well spent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded