Misc Australian Mario Kart League: Ladder, Fixtures, Results!

• Thread starter armand66
  • Start date
  • Views 28,374
  • Replies 256
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armand66

OP
My sister didn't have you ask when she was available to play at all, you told her you could play AFTER 11pm wed night, sat night, or sun night, and thats it. So she chose a night, sat night, and barely was able to make that, due to wed night her going to school thur and it being too late, and the same with sunday.

She was going out last night, she didn't leave on time so she could make your game time, otherwise, you would have been able to claim, again, that you'd organized times and it was her fault for not turning up.

Her best times to play were weeknights, and only weeknights, she was the one working around your times, not the other way around. Don't try to make out your doing people a favour when you obviously aren't.

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
vertabray said:
armand66 said:
Lol yeah, had Dan got that placing on Luigis it woulda been tied overall, we were winning going into the last race too, but i fell in early, somehow got back into 2nd. I reckon i woulda caught you had i not fallen elo, i didn't get better than a peel for the rest of the race after my fall, and still nearly caught ya lol.

The final is now

Muss
Vertabray
Elo
Jerome

Hey guys

What time is good for you?

7:30pm Sunday (2moro)?

PM me

Thanks for the reply guys

We are all go for 7:30pm EST (Sydney) 2v2 Random GP

Ill open room at 7:30pm. Please dont be late as we cant start without you
grog.gif

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone seen 2cb2ct7 recently? Still havent heard back from my pm for a time for our league match tonight.
Its all good got it sorted

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
WTF is up with wifi tonight..
man,first ages to log in..then after second attempt we get gp going,right at end when im #2 i cross line and i get dropped..bloody annoying..

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
finally got it working..was good race..
I won first two races,placed second in the last two.. but still me and muss loose by 6 points ;(
no fair

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah was unfortunately all my fault came last three tracks and second last on the other
frown.gif

Dont know what happened but somehow ended up with the wrong bike... oh well

good race though just sorry i didnt pull my weight in that one

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
as i pm'd..dont worry,had a good time..im sure if u had had the right bike we woulda trounced like we did against armada and dan
wink.gif
haha
congrats to vert and jerome ..was actually pretty surprised at me ending up with most points
tongue.gif

A

armand66

OP
Ouch man, yeah
1st=15
2nd=9
3rd=4
4th=1

From the sounds of it, Jerome and Bray kept themselves in it, finishing 2nd/3rd in both the first two races, and were 6 points behind at the halfway mark, but then managed 1st/3rd and 1st/4th for the second bunch of races.

That third place in the third race, sounds like it was enough to push them over the edge.

9/4, 9/4, 15/4, 15/1= 61

15/1, 15/1, 9/1, 9/4= 55

That third race was costly, had you guys (elo/muss) finished 2nd/3rd there, you 4 would have had to race a tiebreaker lol.

Big congratulations go out to Jerome and Vertabray for winning the 2v2 australian team gp. Vertabray now leads the tourney standings, followed closely by muss and dan.

Big thanks for everyone who participated in this tourney as well, it wasn't easy to organize, and was hard to get things sorted with Big N's online as it is, but i'm glad it worked out.

Fancy Jerome and Bray getting each other, not only in the group stage, but twice in the final after a DC, and same goes for muss/elo lol.

EDIT: trounced us, lol, ok. I seem to remember the exact same scoreboard, 61-55, in our 2v2 lol:P, with me first overall.

EDIT 2: WFC is being stubborn tonight, anyone else agree???

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Hey guys, I appears we need some way to communicate during races.

I think we should all get on live Messenger. Its free and only takes a second to setup.

Armand,Jerome,Dan and I are already on live Messenger so if you in the league or tourneys please sign up and make the process a little smoother.

Just PM me you live Messenger addy and I can pass it on to the other members without posting it on the forums. Or if don't mind post it here... up to you

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to be honest.. not that it matters at all, i thought the online may have worked out teams roughly based on the score on our licences. But it twice paired up the lower two against the higher two. Just though it would of mixed things up a bit more.

But as you said it was good cause it kept the teams together.

By the way jerome with a score of 9999... thats crazy, i assume thats as high as it goes. You must kick some serious ass online dude

Vertabray and anyone else that want it my msn is [email protected]... just one thing my wife occasionally uses it as well so if you msg and i dont answer you know why

A

armand66

OP
Not sure it works that way muss, think it is actually random, but is based on roulette style luck.

I've been paired with yourself in team, despite having the highest score of me/you/dan/bray.

And yeah, good god, 9999, Jerome has inspired me, i was initially happy sitting on 9008, since i seen his 9999, i'm game to go onto worldwide and aim for 9999, of course, i expect worldwide and Luigis circuit, to chew me and spit me out, but one day, maybe, i'll get there lol.

700 to go, with some luck, i'll have it in a year lol:P

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats why i thought it might work like that you had the highest i had the lowest, dan and bray were in the middle. That way if you averaged it out the scores were as similar as possible.. anyway im obviously wrong

A

armand66

OP
Yeah, that would be good if it averaged it like that, but i guess Nintendo wants, ugh, random teams lol.

Course, being able to choose our own teams would be great.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
choosing teams and being able to talk even via keyboard and this game would be so much better online... never mind it wasnt to be

on a side note still waiting on 2cb2ct7 seems mahoumaster (your face) is too he has a room open at the moment. Im supposed to play him straight after

A

armand66

OP
Yeah, with the website down the track, we will look to implement or use a chat room, or make an irc channel as it would make the world of difference, especially when someone dces like tonight.

MK, online, could be one of the ultimate online games out there, regardless of the system its on.

Allow voice chat, some option choices, team choices, setting up of online leagues (i'm so used to it in NHL 08/PES/NBA 2K on 360 lol) and you'd have a perfect online game.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
irc certainly not a bad idea in my opinion.. but whether everyone else thinks so is another matter. Msn will make things alittle easier for now

Cor7ez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks =) and GG's to Muss and Elo, you guys put up a great fight, especially you Elo.

As for adding eachother to MSN, definitely a good idea, much easier to organize races. My MSN addy is [email protected] for anyone here who wants to add me. Going to add you now, Muss.

It was quite a task to cap out my race rating, especially because if I dc'd I'd lose ~400 points, which happened I think 4-5 times. I now fear the almightly d/c more than the blue shell or even luigis
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1