Misc Australian Mario Kart League: Ladder, Fixtures, Results!

• Thread starter armand66
  • Start date
  • Views 28,339
  • Replies 256
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armand66

OP
While it's not the ideal way for group 1, we might need to split our match into two groups of 3, as some people can't make it when the other bunch of players can.

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ok,me vs vert ended 2-1 in my favour
wink.gif

A

armand66

OP
I'm currently unable to host any games Muss, and seems the same goes for Bray and Dan lol, otherwise i'd have a room open for some friendlies.

A

armand66

OP
Lol very true, although i can hardly access my wii atm lol..........

A

armand66

OP
Lol, oh she hates games.

As long as the games aren't Boom Blox, FFCC MLAAK, Animal Crossing, My Sims, Lumines, Puzzle Quest lol.

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
vertabray said:
vertabray said:
Good work Dan
smile.gif

Chaazzii & Ronniboy have both confirmed they are good 2 go tomorrow night 8pm

Just waiting on Muss and Voho

Voho, I noticed you haven't been active for some time. We will wait until the end of the week as this is a 2 week tourney. If I don't hear from you we will race without you.

Track 1: N64 Bowsers Castle
Track 2: Grumble Volcano
Track 3: GBA Bowsers Castle 3
Track 4: Bowsers Castle

BOWSERS PLAYGROUND TOURNAMENT

Hey guys.

No word from Voho yet. We will give him until Saturday. How is everyone placed for a Saturday Match with or without Voho.

OK. Saturday 7pm

Is that cool with everyone? PM me if thats cool!

We may have a replace (if Voho doesn't show) or an addition (if he does). Myclock may join us is he wants to.

A

armand66

OP
Yep, Myclock is an additional player for current tournaments, including the Bowser tourney if he wants in (course, he has to play in Brays group if thats the case.

In our group 1 matches, (we had to split it into two, groups of 3, with top 2 from each acting as top 4, due to major time issues) it was me/beatnik/tredes last night, with tredes a no show (waited 15 mins) and sunday night, Lisa/2cb2ct7/pitoui.

We definately need to wrap up the group stages by monday i reckon, as we still gotta organize two, 6 player semis, and one 6 player grand final next week, but if it drags on a few days longer we'll make do.

What's annoying is, we seen a heap of matches played monday night, and sadly, none since, with a few players not turning up to times they've organized, in some players counts, a few times over, sigh.

On another subject, how does a 12 player, Luigi Circuit ONLY GP sound to anyone? (lmao, jk)

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
OK We are all go for 2nite peps

8pm due to some people not being able to make 7pm.

Chaz,Ronnie and myclock have confirmed. Waiting on Voho and Muss. I'm sure Muss will show.

Myclock may have someone to fill his spot. If not thats cool.

A

armand66

OP
Yeah, i'm sure Muss will be there, voho not so sure about, haven't seen him online in ages.

It's looking like a big week of forfeits this week, heres how things are looking.

PLAYED 6 OF A POSSIBLE 6 RACES FOR WEEK
Armada
Chaazziiee
Jerome
Vertabray
Muss
Marty_au
(no player lol)

PLAYED 3 OF A POSSIBLE 6 RACES FOR WEEK
Elo
Ronnieboy
Big Chop
Mahoumaster

PLAYED 0 OF A POSSIBLE 6 RACES FOR WEEK
2cb2ct7
tredes
Beatnik
iPANIC
Dan

I know Dan's, and Beatniks attempts in getting their races done, as i do Elos second race.

EDIT: Big Chop, depending on how he goes in his second race this week, might be able to sneak into the top 8, giving himself a finals chance next week.

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah ill definately be there...
Good to see you guys have confidence in me
smile.gif

It will make a nice break from watching my beloved eagles struggle through another game

A

armand66

OP
So far in the Bowsers Playground Tournament, we've had a good amount of no-shows for each of the groups.

Players who didn't show for an agreed on time, wont be getting points in the rankings.

Due to the numbers issue, we will now be having 3 semi finals, which will again consist of players who, have pretty much played each other already, and in some cases, thats all they've played lol.

(It might give some a chance to have a better race in the semis anyway)

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=824...p;#entry1087722 check the tourney listing for details.

Next week, the top 2 from each group will make the grand final. Having 3-4 in a group from now on will be the go for ALL tournaments, as trying to get 6+ people together on one time is just ridiculously hard.

EDIT: @muss, poor you, how your beloved eagles got smashed by my Mighty Blues a few weeks back lol:P. (of course, my "mighty" blues are getting smashed by the might of the Lions right now, but thats not the point here!)

Muss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Armada your right that isnt the point here. The point is at least ive had a few good years and a recent premiership to think back on during this rough patch
smile.gif

Yourself? how many consecutive wooden spoons was that?
smile.gif
just joking

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sory guys, i have t go on holidays for 5 weeks and due to that, i must withdraw from the league. thanks for the fun anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.