Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
srog-thumb.jpg

QUOTE said:
Atlus picked up Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier. Yeah, you probably heard about this, but now it’s official and slated for a domestic release on April 28. The initial batch of games in North America will be in a premium box bundled with a soundtrack CD for $34.99.

One thing about Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier is it has an action based combat system similar to Namco X Capcom with more juggling. Another thing about Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier is its stuffed with sexual innuendo and boob jokes. Judging by the press release Atlus is intent on keeping them.

From the fantastic new battle system to the captivating story of alternate worlds and characters bursting at the seams with personality, there is plenty to discover and uncover (*ahem*) in this well-rounded adventure.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier should be a hillarious localization interview. I hope we get a chance to do one…

Screenshots:
srtogds-screens-01.jpg
srtogds-screens-06-thumb.jpg
srtogds-screens-09.jpg
srtogds-screens-08.jpg
srtogds-screens-07.jpg
srtogds-screens-05.jpg
srtogds-screens-06.jpg
srtogds-screens-04.jpg
srtogds-screens-03.jpg
srtogds-screens-02.jpg

News Source: GoNintendo

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, looks awesome. Too bad is not like the old Super Robot Taisen games from the GBA. I'm a little lost about the gameplay thou, I never played Namco X Capcom.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait, this is more like NamcoxCapcom than Super Robot Taisen...? I don't think I'm as excited anymore...
Although I have to wonder why those two from NxC are in the game though in the first place.

Hell what does this even have to do with Robot Taisen in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning