Translation Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

Drive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do use the patch do i need to download the game first or something please let me no. Also thank u so much for all your hard work

madmazda86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you run the patcher exe file there's a handy link you can click for buying the game... Why not give it a click :rofl2:

(For reals though the readme file available through the patcher has the info you need, namely the file name to Google search)

Last edited by madmazda86,
Reactions: Warlordsander

Drive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you run the patcher exe file there's a handy link you can click for buying the game... Why not give it a click :rofl2:

(For reals though the readme file available through the patcher has the info you need, namely the file name to Google search)
Thank u

SilverUsugiri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so i plan on playing this on my phone and i was wondering if i can use it go apply the patcch and how.its an exe file.so my phone wont open it.

Also congratulations on getting this patch out! And thank you as well ^-^

Reactions: madmazda86

madmazda86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ark-on is misstranslated :^)

Why do you think that? Please don't just say something is mistranslated without more supporting information. We're happy to correct things if sufficient justification is given that we can see an error has been made.

See here for why we picked this spelling:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)

You'll notice Ialdabouth, the mech from SRW OG that Archon is a derivative of, is also listed.

Warlordsander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you think that? Please don't just say something is mistranslated without more supporting information. We're happy to correct things if sufficient justification is given that we can see an error has been made.

See here for why we picked this spelling:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)

You'll notice Ialdabouth, the mech from SRW OG that Archon is a derivative of, is also listed.
I was going off of https://superrobotwars.fandom.com/wiki/Ark-On

madmazda86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you! However we are aware of this spelling and it is not used officially anywhere we could find, hence using 'Archon'. If you find anything to the contrary in official material do let us know.

Last edited by madmazda86,

Deleted member 399092

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Thank you so much for translating this game. I can't believe I finally get to play it in English after all these years. Honestly, I can't thank you guys enough.

I've only played a couple of hours, but seeing how the characters interact with each other really shows how you guys made sure the dialogue stayed true to their personalities. Honestly, it's fantastic. Thank you so much!

PhilippeAlaurent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hello, first I'd like to thank you guys a lot. Considering I had first started playing this game around 7 years ago with only the menu translation. ; ;

Second, I noticed a small part you guys forgot to translate. The window that activates the conveyor belt thing in Varna Street, it's still in Japanese. :x

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've also noticed up to now (Past first time fighting Anne), that sometimes, the portrait of those in the assist boxes, in the lower part of the dual screen, sometimes disappear. The characters assigned to assist can still be used as normal though. And it's fixed after a reset. Might be just visual. =/ I'll test that further should I find more.

JapsJFM

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks to the group that made this patch! I finished the game without understanding one bit of their dialogue years ago. Now its almost the same as if was released by Atl.. you know what I mean. Anyway thank you and job well done. If I could post what I have on my ds after placing the patched game. Credits goes to these people.
IMG20191013113417.jpg
IMG20191013113229.jpg
IMG20191013113229.jpg
IMG20191013113417.jpg
IMG20191013113135.jpg
IMG20191013113229.jpg
IMG20191013113417.jpg
IMG20191013113135.jpg
IMG20191013113229.jpg
IMG20191013113145.jpg

PhilippeAlaurent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Yo, someone mod the above post please, I see a few duplicates.

Also, I found this item called Nanbu Mark Milk… >_> I wonder who produced it… *grin* "Cow milk without additives. May have other effects…" Yeah, we all know who it comes from. X)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mario and Luigi's Bowsers inside Story