Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xbob42 said:
mthrnite said:
Sorry it's taking so long. Votes are counted up, so that part's over. We've got a couple of behind the scenes things to do before we can announce though, and some of the staff is busy with real-life holiday stuff. So bear with us, and accept our apologies. It won't be long now.

edit: oops, votes are mostly counted. Hey, it's the holidays, y'know how it is.
biggrin.gif

Excellent. I've called off the Ninja hit men.

n00bs can't even call out the Ninja hit men.
8vx0na.gif

Xbob42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
n00bs can't even call out the Ninja hit men.
8vx0na.gif

I'm only a noob on these forums - as they serve me little practical purpose.
wink.gif

Don't make me send the Kiwi squad on you, sir! They don't take kindly to Aussies!

n8littlefield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I entered and I have very few posts - but I just lurk alot on forums and never post anyways... I am excited to see the results though - mostly because I ran out of time to do my art work entry and I'd like to see what I would have been up against
smile.gif

D

Deleted_171835

MODS!

RELEASE THE RESULTS.

NOW.

I HAVE AN AK74. I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT.

I'LL HACK YOUR COMPUTERS AND GET THE RESULTS AND REVEAL THEM.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

wink.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
The results will be out when they're out. What's holding it up at the moment is that staff members are still sleeping off their Christmas hangovers. The rattle of keys when typing is still too loud for most of them at the moment. Hadrian and I just went to the corner store to pick some eggs, chilli, ginger and paprika for the hangover cures.

I know you're all eager to get the results. Keep in mind though that we did get a lot of entries and judging them all takes a lot of time and pulls staff away from holiday time with their families. We shall get there in the end though!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Opium said:
The results will be out when they're out. What's holding it up at the moment is that staff members are still sleeping off their Christmas hangovers. The rattle of keys when typing is still too loud for most of them at the moment. Hadrian and I just went to the corner store to pick some eggs, chilli, ginger and paprika for the hangover cures.

I know you're all eager to get the results. Keep in mind though that we did get a lot of entries and judging them all takes a lot of time and pulls staff away from holiday time with their families. We shall get there in the end though!
you tell him brosky

you know Hadrian out side of the temp?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
ifish said:
Opium said:

you know Hadrian out side of the temp?

Of course!

No not really
smileipb2.png

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well yeah, it makes sense... i know ppl in irc in real life... im how they got there!
tongue.gif

regardless... i posted only one measily thing... but im curious to at least see if i was in the top 100 or so... lol

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
To anyone moaning about how the results arent out yet have a read through the original topic's 20+ pages

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=195179

when your halfway through and cant be bothered to read anymore take that thinking and remeber these guys have to read way more than the pages on that topic and actually re-check the entrys to compare on 4 diffrent comps. ok they promised to have the results out on christmas but its like santa. they're taking the list and checking it twice... maybe 3 times lol

Also alot of peoples entrys are on the original topic so if you put in your own entry check what your up against and make your own opinion on if you won or not!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hatsu said:
deanxxczx said:
I would lol if all the competitions are won by people with like 1 posts.
GUUUUUUTTTTEDDDD.

That would be very amusing.
That would not be amusing to the regular members at all. Just think of how they would feel, some noob with one post who just joins for the competition wins. They would be pissed.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
Hatsu said:
deanxxczx said:
I would lol if all the competitions are won by people with like 1 posts.
GUUUUUUTTTTEDDDD.

That would be very amusing.
That would not be amusing to the regular members at all. Just think of how they would feel, some noob with one post who just joins for the competition wins. They would be pissed.

It would be amusing to watch, some random n00b winning, wouldn't you just be like
laugh.gif
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok