Hacking Amige Emulator (UAE4ALL) for PS Vita, help?

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
This emulator is way over complicated or i'm just a noob with these kind of emulators.:

Ok so here's the thing:
I cant play superfrog... i CAN actually, and i managed once, but god knows how i did it.
i downloaded kickstarter files (bios) 31 and 13 and 4 disk images of a game superfrog, i load all 4 disks and hit R to reset, it shows team17 logo, plays some video and said enter disk 1 and press fire.... and im stuck.

The time it worked it didnt started from team17 logo or the intro, it showed ne team that cracked the game, some cheats screen and got straight into title screen and the game it self...after that i couldnt run the game again...so it works, but god knows how...or...some of you tempers at least.... can you please help me?

This emulator is so confusing.... also, can you link me to good version of it?

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This emulator is way over complicated or i'm just a noob with these kind of emulators.:

Ok so here's the thing:
I cant play superfrog... i CAN actually, and i managed once, but god knows how i did it.
i downloaded kickstarter files (bios) 31 and 13 and 4 disk images of a game superfrog, i load all 4 disks and hit R to reset, it shows team17 logo, plays some video and said enter disk 1 and press fire.... and im stuck.

The time it worked it didnt started from team17 logo or the intro, it showed ne team that cracked the game, some cheats screen and got straight into title screen and the game it self...after that i couldnt run the game again...so it works, but god knows how...or...some of you tempers at least.... can you please help me?

This emulator is so confusing.... also, can you link me to good version of it?
Yeah it is weird right. I was intrigued so tested myself.
Got the "enter disk 1 and press fire" msg. Set up df0 with disk 1 (called disk0 in my copy), pressed select to get back to game and clicked r trigger (for L mouse) - got black screen for ages.
Went back to menu, did R trigger to reset with disk 1 still in, got a Guru med msg which then led to an Anthrox cracktro trainer. that I guess you are talking about.
Once you get the trainer, bring up the keyboard and click Esc. Then click fire (or right trigger) on the accessing disk mesg and you should be good to go from there on.
I think the issue is that the Superfrog disk0 is flaky or something and doesn't even seem to be needed.

Last edited by snoofly,
Reactions: Metoroid0

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah it is weird right. I was intrigued so tested myself.
Got the "enter disk 1 and press fire" msg. Set up df0 with disk 1 (called disk0 in my copy), pressed select to get back to game and clicked r trigger (for L mouse) - got black screen for ages.
Went back to menu, did R trigger to reset with disk 1 still in, got a Guru med msg which then led to an Anthrox cracktro trainer. that I guess you are talking about.
Once you get the trainer, bring up the keyboard and click Esc. Then click fire (or right trigger) on the accessing disk mesg and you should be good to go from there on.
I think the issue is that the Superfrog disk0 is flaky or something and doesn't even seem to be needed.
Ill try it, thanks a lot :)
Superfrog was my game i played as a kid :D

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I posted this last night on the other thread you were asking about it -

Right, I've just had a look and got it to work. The copy I had had 4 disks (with the first called '0'). Don't bother using that one and just have disks 1-3 inserted. You'll see a hacker 'crystal' screen, press the right bumper to skip and then you'll see a trainer page. Again, right bumper to skip. Screen will go black for a bit then you'll see 'accessing disk' just wait and the game will run. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Metoroid0

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, I posted this last night on the other thread you were asking about it -

Right, I've just had a look and got it to work. The copy I had had 4 disks (with the first called '0'). Don't bother using that one and just have disks 1-3 inserted. You'll see a hacker 'crystal' screen, press the right bumper to skip and then you'll see a trainer page. Again, right bumper to skip. Screen will go black for a bit then you'll see 'accessing disk' just wait and the game will run. Hope that helps!
What version of emulator are you using?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I honestly still dont get it how to make it work, it tells me i need a disk... can you screenshot me please how it look s with you?

Amiga mía, princesa de un cuento infiniiitooooo!
(please kill me... NOW)
God, please.... Amiga not Amige
Who fucking care! it's a typo for christs sake! JESUS!

This emulator is so stupid and frustrating....

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
What version of emulator are you using?

I honestly still dont get it how to make it work, it tells me i need a disk... can you screenshot me please how it look s with you?

Who fucking care! it's a typo for christs sake! JESUS!

This emulator is so stupid and frustrating....
I'm using the latest version of the emulator. Are you able to get other games working?

I just tried it again. I put disks 1, 2 & 3 (not 0) into DFO/DFO1/DFO2 and everything happened as I explained before. have you done this?

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I'm using the latest version of the emulator. Are you able to get other games working?

I just tried it again. I put disks 1, 2 & 3 (not 0) into DFO/DFO1/DFO2 and everything happened as I explained before. have you done this?
it just wont work. it shows me this

workbench13_bootscreen.gif

can you please tell me.....give me link where you downloaded emulator please?

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
I got it from the same thread you were posting on last night. Maybe uninstall and reinstall it? I dunno, sorry I can't be more help!

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I got it from the same thread you were posting on last night. Maybe uninstall and reinstall it? I dunno, sorry I can't be more help!
You can, if you can link me please (i cant remember where i posted) can you link me to where you downloaded, and screenshot me your emulator and settings, please?

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
- use latest version of the emulator here: https://github.com/rsn8887/uae4all2/releases
- use .adf files (not .zip, not .adz)
- most Amiga games only support one floppy drive, they won't even look for the other drives. So if you insert a disk, but the game keeps asking for it, then try to insert it into df0 (first drive).
- if you get tired of swapping disks, there are easier compilations of games where you can boot games from a virtual hard disk. Look for "hdf" images or "whdload" sets. I tried to sent you a PM, but your profile is too restricted...

Last edited by rsn8887,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning