after temp tea time

D

Deleted User

Used to be quite a big tea drinker years ago; not so much it presently anymore... I preferred my cups of tea to be sweet most of the time, otherwise it just tasted too bland for me.
One day, I was just completely put off tea altogether, when the milk solidified at the top of my tea and I was almost sick from accidentally drinking it! Never went back to it again since, except for the odd occasion.

I'm contemplating trying to drink caffeinated coffee in the morning to help me wake up earlier than I usually do. Not had coffee for literally years, so my taste buds might think better of it now.

D

Deleted User

Used to be quite a big tea drinker years ago; not so much it presently anymore... I preferred my cups of tea to be sweet most of the time, otherwise it just tasted too bland for me.
One day, I was just completely put off tea altogether, when the milk solidified at the top of my tea and I was almost sick from accidentally drinking it! Never went back to it again since, except for the odd occasion.

I'm contemplating trying to drink caffeinated coffee in the morning to help me wake up earlier than I usually do. Not had coffee for literally years, so my taste buds might think better of it now.
If you're gonna drink coffee, have it with lots of milk and sugar. Black coffee is way to bland and bitter for my liking, and given your preference towards sweet tea, you might turn out the same way. Also, be warned that you'll develop a tolerance to coffee after a while, which can escalate.

Another thing I heard somewhere is that if you pour tea into milk, as opposed to the other way around, the combination actually turns into a mild poison; it won't kill you, but it'll definitely make you sick after a while.

Reactions: Deleted User

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Also, be warned that you'll develop a tolerance to coffee after a while, which can escalate.
I can relate to that :glare:
3 cups in the morning and I will still yawn at noon.

Reactions: Deleted User

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"Since I'm a very stressful person, a tea makes me relax"

And oh yeah, I like lemon tea, or Morrocan tea (the way they make the tea, not the tea itself, every tea comes from China lel)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Braunschweiger Löwentee /s (actually, it is good)

Hmmm...
Also Rooibos (Sahne Karamell),
and "Chinese" Apple Sencha (yes, "Chinese"... don't judge me)
those two in their standard tea-bag variation from Teekanne (nothing fancy)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I love tea in all shapes and forms (even Long Island Ice Tea ;) )
My current favourite is Kashmir Tchai by Kusmi. It's very special for me, and make me all fuzzy inside.
Otherwise I love English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Green Tea, Chinese black teas, Darjeeling...

But then, I'm very Swedish though, and you know what that means... Coffee. Strong. And lots of it.

I like drinking stuff in general :P

Reactions: Xathya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    4d1xlaan @ 4d1xlaan: Nice