ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I made an app in Unity to let you (real-time) inject items, edit villagers, change certain game values, and other cool things in animal crossing. It's tested & working on Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android and iOS. You can download the source and periodic mobile builds from https://github.com/berichan/ACNHMobileSpawner

It supports both sys-botbase and usb-botbase. Check the wiki for details.

It currently supports the following in-play actions:

Screenshot of said app:

xHVDXCD.png

I've also made a video that goes through the entire process of setting it up, and other videos for various editors in the game

Setup:

Villagers:

Donuts & internal items:

It's based heavily on NHSE by kwsch: https://github.com/kwsch/NHSE
KingLycosa has a lot of good troubleshooting tips if you run into issues with sys-botbase too: https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-horizons-item-spawning-tool.561966/
There's also a dedicated troubleshooting page here: https://github.com/berichan/ACNHMobileSpawner/wiki/FAQ-and-Troubleshooting

This goes without saying, but you use this at your own risk. Neither I or any of the backend devs are responsible for anything that goes wrong with your save/switch/life because of this.

Let me know if you run into any issues with the app or have any feature requests.

Last edited by berichan,

ghostbitxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you so much.

However whenever I attempt to generate an item (for example, the 10 NMT from your tutorial video) it turns every single slot I have in my game to an empty present. All the other desktop versions like FabioCapela and MyShilingStar work fine. Also to note, it reads the memory fine and correctly identifies the items. It's just when I write the changes is when the presents show up.

Any ideas?

Edit: Disregard, I forgot I had recently enabled a cheat via Edizon/Tesla

Last edited by ghostbitxd,

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As a feature request, game changer could be... Inject Custom design with QRCode scan.
And Nintendo would blow up

As cool as that would be I think it's a little outside the intended functionality of an item spawner (:

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As cool as that would be I think it's a little outside the intended functionality of an item spawner (:

Is it really? I'm sure it's possible to find the pointer for where the patterns are in memory, have the phone read a QR code and decypher it and then write that information to the pointer.

It wouldn't be easy but it is possible.

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is it really? I'm sure it's possible to find the pointer for where the patterns are in memory, have the phone read a QR code and decypher it and then write that information to the pointer.

It wouldn't be easy but it is possible.

I'm sure it is possible, it's just somewhat outside of the scope of the project, and afaik patterns are loaded on the fly unlike the inventory which tbh causes another entire world of problems which is outside what acnhms aims to do (:

@berichan do i need a sim card bc i can't tether otherwise
my main is an iphone -_-

I'm not sure how iphone tethering works if I'm perfectly honest, I can't exactly afford a modern day iphone to deploy to ^^;
It's probably not what you're looking for but if you connect your iphone wifi and switch wifi to the same network it ~should~ work (:

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how iphone tethering works if I'm perfectly honest, I can't exactly afford a modern day iphone to deploy to ^^;
It's probably not what you're looking for but if you connect your iphone wifi and switch wifi to the same network it ~should~ work (:

i have a galaxy s5 but every time i try and turn it on it says i need a sim card. thats the issue.

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess my question is why do i need data hotspot? cant i just use my static switch IP like I've been using before?

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's times like these I regret having an iPhone. It's jailbroken to ease the pain but most devs don't even bother to make IPA or DEB files for iPhone.

how did you bypass using the nintendo app? i tried a bunch of tweaks to no success. finally gave up and unjb.

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i guess my question is why do i need data hotspot? cant i just use my static switch IP like I've been using before?

Yes you can do that, you don't need to make a hotspot if you're on the same network as your switch.

As for making an iOS ipa, I'll figure out how to hackintosh and add it to the next release.

Sapphire01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works like a charm! But for whatever reason it only works for my sister's file. I guess extra player files are tricky?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over