Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
460 isn't that bad..

Good luck to you all. If I finish editing the Warrrior storyline in MSDS, I'll shoot you a PM and help you
biggrin.gif

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hacko is working on making 3 lines of text appear on screen.
If we not get them, you can kiss goodbye the translation of AAI2.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If we not get 3 lines of text, you will maybe get a game but it's not really an ace attorney game.

All the characteristics of an AA game like the jokes and pun will be missing and the text will be so concentrate and dry like eating pure flour.

We still are trying to hack this game and still hope we can do it but it's hard; if some good asm hacker would join us to help solve this main problem, I believe the project will continue.
Don't get me wrong but it's not yet decided if we will continue or drop the project if we have to work only with 2 lines.

There are some other options that we still can explore but this will mean making changes that will be very visible and probably only work for an english translation (i.e. change the font from 14 to 10 pixels).

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know about anyone else, but I won't mind if the font is a bit smaller, as long as it is readable.

As for ASM hackers, I can't recommend many people here, except maybe [member="FAST6191"]. I'm not really sure, try PM, he may or may not help you.

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
YES YES YES! Does this mean that the translation can continue?
But what did you mean by "the 'real' three lines we expected"

Also, how'd you get it to work?

Just see I forget to answer this.
"Real lines" are 16px height by line and 4 px interline.
We failed (temporaly) on this.

The workaround here is 13px font height and interline set to 2 pixels.
Alose, we solved a nasty bug that prevented to display more than 42 chars (by redirecting a pointer).

HanOnymus

Trophies
XP
And what about the apostrophes ? Okay just kidding here. Although I can't help with japanese to english translation, I might help with english to french translation if you are planning on doing both...And I PMed Auryn about the general help you were requesting last month but no replies yet, should I consider it to be no ?
Anyway keep on the good job !

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
There is no apostrophes because the 3 fonts are being scaled down to the 13 pixels.
The french translation is a japanese to french like the english translation is japanese to english translation as well but they are cross checked to keep the translations errors in limits.

@HanOnymus: sorry...my fault. I get so many messages from the 4 forums I am active...sometimes somebody slips between the raster of answers,
No, it doesn't means you are not accepted, basically we accept all help we can get.
I would like you to take care of the audio and if you want there are the graphics as well.
Go to this URL, register and send me a PM to say "hi"...
http://z11.invisionf...hp?showforum=26

i will explain you about the audio there or look around that forum and you will find how things are going right now.

Thanks and sorry again

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
And what about the apostrophes ? Okay just kidding here. Although I can't help with japanese to english translation, I might help with english to french translation if you are planning on doing both...And I PMed Auryn about the general help you were requesting last month but no replies yet, should I consider it to be no ?
Anyway keep on the good job !

If you are a native french speaker, feel free to join our board too :
http://aai-fr.keuf.net/forum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff