Some tool for translate Ace Attorney Trilogy?

RivalSilver97

New Member
Newbie
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
29
XP
155
Country
Spain
Hello!
I’m Silver and I would like to know how to open a format of an archive in Ace Attorney Trilogy, i think they are the dialogues of the game, it’s an archive that by default will open in Microsoft Office Access, but I get an error when opening them, it’s in a format .mdt, the archives have names like “sc0_text.mdt”, I want to do this since Capcom doesn’t want to do a Spanish translation (since a lot of fans want this game with a Spanish translation), I want to try it and I’ve been waiting for someone to make a tool that helped me with this, I’m no good with programming, so I need a little bit of help. I’m really sorry to bother you but a lot of fans want to se this game in Spanish (sorry for the lack English).
If anybody knows of a program that could help me with this i will thank it a lot.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted