ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigation (2): Prosecutor's Path FINAL [RELEASE]

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To the person that translated this sentence: You're f***ing amazing.
myte8a4y.jpg

EDIT: Finished the game, and got to say, that was the best fan translation of a game I've ever seen. Seriously. I only noticed a few errors, like having "a" or "the" where they aren't needed, but that's nothing. And about the game itself: I'd say it's better than it's prequel, especially with that plot twist in the end, but I don't want to spoil it to others. And also, there were some really sad moments, that even made my eyes tear up, which games rarely do. Just... Wow. You guys are amazing, and I can't thank you enough, hands down, best topic on Temp!

Reactions: ComeTurismO

luiza177

Trophies
Website
www.soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I created this account primarily to say THANK YOU to all of you who worked on this fan translation. So far, it's been amazing. Just what I'd expect from an AA game, you guys did a fantastic job, congrats and thanks again for taking time to do this.

Also, I believe I've found a bug on case 4. I can't view any items that can be 'Checked', I've uploaded this image of an example.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 236

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I want to know the meaning of the name of the new characters. Where can I find it?
On the Ace Attorney wikia (aceattorney.wikia.com), or just search google for the English name, and type ace attorney, for example, search for "Justine Courtney Ace Attorney", and her Japanese profile on AA wikia will most likely be the first result, open it, scroll down to "Trivia", and you can read the meaning there (in this case, Justine Courtney's name comes from "Court of Justice"). I hope that helps :)

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I created this account primarily to say THANK YOU to all of you who worked on this fan translation. So far, it's been amazing. Just what I'd expect from an AA game, you guys did a fantastic job, congrats and thanks again for taking time to do this.

Also, I believe I've found a bug on case 4. I can't view any items that can be 'Checked', I've uploaded this image of an example.
You should use DeSmuME 0.9.9, it fixes that problem.

Prock78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello! I registered on this site just to post here to say thank you very much to the team who made the translation. I'm playing the game now and its is just fantastic! Really great job guys! I love you all! I'm so glad I can play this game! Thanks so much!! :yaysp:

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally finished the game last night! It is better than the first, and the length was surprising, a lot longer than expected. I want to say thanks again to the whole group of Auryn and the whole team of translators. You all have done an EXCELLENT job, I don't know how Capcom's localization would have been better. Each character personality and style was superb, the English voices matched the characters perfectly and the PUNS! The puns with the names and sprinkled all around the story were magnificent. I did not encounter any bugs on the SuperCard DS 2, it felt like playing any other Capcom localized Ace Attorney game. Thank you all for giving me the pleasure of enjoying this game!

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well after getting to the end of this game, short of the messages stating how it was a fan translation and the word Beta being at the title screen you could have fooled me into thinking it was an official translation, it was a really bang up job, my thanks goes out to the team behind this.

Wakaflocka1017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just finished the game!
Thank you so much for the translation ! You even managed to translate everything that has been written on the evidence!
I'm a huge fan of the Ace Attorney series and this episode is clearly better than the first one!

English is not my first language but i'll try to be as accurate as possible.
I have some questions about the voice casting! I enjoyed it so much !! :) With a special mention for Sebastian and his casual "Objeeeeeeeection" !

How did you choose the people ?
How did you make decisions ? "Okay, this voice for X, the other voice for Y" ... ?
It should have been hard to think and to get the correct intuition ! But i think that you've succeeded for most characters!

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got to case 3 as the screen and graphic started messing up and then freezes into a black screen - it keeps happening on the opening cutscene after when you see the tv show of the desserts. Any ideas how to fix this?

The game is getting really fun but now I think I would have to start all over again to get this repatched again if the problem doesn't get fixed :(

I'm using Desume 0.9.10 x86

I'm thinking about trying a different version emulator but that would mean making a clean start from case 1. For some reason the game save is tied to the emulator. Using another copy of the same version emulator comes up as a new game.

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I notice some people were able to play this patch on their dsi - I assume they use a micro sd card as the topic creator has said we can transfer into an sd micro card but have no idea how it would work on dsi console . Since I have a 3ds could I transfer the patched file on to a SD HC card - will that work the same as ds game title. Anyone can tell me how this works? Thanks :) Also I tried to open up the SD card from 3ds on my pc but I have no idea which folder are the game titles are stored in as they are labelled in numbers, don't want to put on the wrong place plus it's really hard to delete the files because of the copy protected message and despite the slider is down to unlocked position.

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll say this for a 100th time in this thread, use 0.9.9.

Hey, thanks. It seems to have fixed it :) Good that I didn't need to restart from the beginning - that version seems to have automatically taken the settings from the latest version I'm currently using, I guess it's because it's in the same folder - putting on different place makes it a new game.

Seriphe

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem I haven't seen anyone else come across. On the second chapter, during the interrogation with Sahwit, the game freezes after the black and white picture of the dog with the text "A large, black dog...". All I get is a black picture, no inputs working, but the music is still playing.

I'm playing on an original DS with an R4 card (original I believe), latest version of the wood firmware. Any help with this would be appreciated! I like playing it on my DS, so switching to an emulator is possible, but wouldn't be preferred...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1