Gaming A wierd question about two games... yet original?

Which is better? (told you it was original)

• Starfox Command

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bleach: Blade of fate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bleach is probably the best DS fighting game, maybe second if you include JUS. Starfox would have been good if it was more on-rails like the N64 version. I hated having to go around in circles in the square area for every mission. Also the tactical/strategy/set pieces part in between the flying was annoying!!!! I actually couldn't get passed the 2nd mission myself because of those "strategy" parts of it.

Starfox is a better series than the Bleach fighters, but on the DS Bleach > Starfox.

unholyassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Star fox made you take advantage of the stylus and add a tactic element to the game. It also lets you, later on in the game, decide which route to take or decide what to do next, giving you multiple endings.

Bleach is a solid fighting game that IMO broken the sterotype of "bad anime/manga-based games" on the DS. It adds more strategy to the game by adding "spirit cards." The cards, though they don't last for long, can give you boosts, abilities and the ability to cripple your opponents. And the combination you can use are endless. There are a lot of options that will keep you busy with such as Time Attack, survival mode and WiFi Matches. (Big plus on a fighting game) Also, with a shop option, you can buy BGMs, cards, artwork, main menu voice options and more, which adds to the replay value.

There's so much more to love about Bleach. So, my answer is Bleach.
biggrin.gif

~Unholy
cool.gif

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes.. a flight fighter vs a fighter... honestly once i played JUS i didnt play anyother fighter for DS.. with the exception of Street Fighter 2-turbo on SNEmuDS.

When i got my DS i bought Starfox. I enjoyed the game, its not mindless bashing, there are aspects of strategy involved. and the online play is pretty decent for an early release.

I voted for Starfax because there no other game in its genre that's better... as for Bleach.. ya i know ya'll want to grow up like ichigo.. but JUS is a better game..

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is like comparing apples to oranges, these are two different genres. Its like asking, what do you like better? Football or Playing Video games?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Narin said:
This is like comparing apples to oranges, these are two different genres. Its like asking, what do you like better? Football or Playing Video games?
Hard question... Fotball... or Videogames...

Videogames wins

jordanlp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starfox is better by far.

Posts merged

Narin said:
Um...... VIDEO GAMES

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope you're not using us to convince your friend to buy a game which is entirely his decision by saying "Oh, these people on some forum who know what they're talking about said you should get Bleach". Grow up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Catboy @ The Catboy: Like 5 minutes ago