Pokemon Edicion Diamante (Diamond) Nintendo DS Game - Fake Or Real?

R-a-c-h

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi People,

I've been sorting through my sons DS and trying to match the cartridges with their original boxes and came across this Pokemon Edicion Diamante which appears to be Spanish and only Spanish so I'm not sure why he has got it.

From looking online it seems there are lots of fake Pokemon DS games out there, several sites say look at the font or certain parts of the cartridge etc but I can't tell.

Can anyone tell me if this is genuine or fake?

It seems to be the only one in the collection which the last line of the digits on the back under 'NTR-005' is faded almost entirely - so I am thinking fake.

I used a torch for the last picture to make the faded line of digits show up better.

20240322_005411.jpg

20240322_005739.jpg

20240322_005125.jpg

Cleobel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This game looks genuine to me! :) On the front of the cartridge, the lower left corner of the sticker is a straight line, and the grey O of Nintendo is slightly misshapen as it should be. The middle part of the code on the front (i.e. ADAS) matches the beginning of the code on the back (that code starts with ADAS). And said code (the one on the back that starts with ADAS) is located slightly higher than the rectangular indent on the right.
It doesn't matter if the code on the back is faded : it only shows that this cartridge was well-loved!

Reactions: rvtr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1