50 minutes long Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow

direct.PNG

Nintendo just announced a Nintendo Direct for tomorrow, February 17th. It will last for about 50 minutes and will focus on available games such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and "other games" coming to the Switch in the first half of 2021.

The Direct will stream at 2 p.m. PT tomorrow from Nintendo's official YouTube channel:

:arrow: SOURCE

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP

Nintendo just announced a Nintendo Direct for tomorrow, February 17th. It will last for about 50 minutes and will focus on available games such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and "other games" coming to the Switch in the first half of 2021.

The Direct will stream at 2 p.m. PT tomorrow from Nintendo's official YouTube channel:

:arrow: SOURCE

2020 was a dumpster year but now, we got a shot at new games and new expriences.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'll definitely hear botw2 news tbh. I'm calling it.
I hope so, but if they said they are focusing on games that will release this year I am a bit skeptical.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having largely yet reluctantly accepted Switch as the second coming of Wii U, I'd at least like to see Xenoblade Chronicles X get another shot.

DuoForce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's what I think we could get

- New Smash Character (Maybe a Pokemon to tie in to the 25th anniversary)
- Final round of Wii U ports
- News on the new Zelda game
- Zelda's 35th anniversary
- Metroid Prime Trilogy Port
- Nothing on Pokemon because TPC does all that
- New games yet to be seen
Pretty broad but something like this will happen

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if they waited so long to try and change habits of internet people. Usually this time of year, everyone is clamoring for the announcement of one, but I didn't see anyone talking about it this year. Perhaps we will all stop expecting Direct announcements for a while

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably won't watch it, but I'm sure there's some things I'll come to temp to read about. persona 5 strikers and bravely default II are the last two games I'm waiting on for February. I'm sure at least default will be in the video. I think crash, monster hunter rise, and ys ix are the only other games I know of that I'm interested in. well, I'm really looking forward to metroid prime 4, but who knows what's going on with that.

DannX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
"first half of 2021"
So probably no SMTV then, but one only can hope.
They probably will show new info on Zelda Skyward remaster or BotW2, some new smash character, release date for western version of SMT3 remaster, hopefully some gameplay of monster hunter stories 2 or neo twewy.
Maybe confirmation on The Great Ace Attorney games coming west on Nintendo Switch.

Unlikely, but here's also hoping they announce a Xenoblade Chronicles X port and a new trailer/info of Bayonetta 3.
A new Tales Of game for Switch, or Arise, or Graces or Xillia remaster, whichever please Namco!
And Kingdom Hearts, Nier and Persona series ports for Switch
(I know none of that will happen, just let me dream)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k