50 minutes long Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow

direct.PNG

Nintendo just announced a Nintendo Direct for tomorrow, February 17th. It will last for about 50 minutes and will focus on available games such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and "other games" coming to the Switch in the first half of 2021.

The Direct will stream at 2 p.m. PT tomorrow from Nintendo's official YouTube channel:

:arrow: SOURCE

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my guess is zelda 35th celebration maybe. a nice HD bundle. and probably another round of flc fighters because why stop a money train.

This is the most probable outcome. Zelda stuff - maybe 3D game ports, even more likely the other games for the NES /SNES coming to NSO.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also wager that a good chunk of this will be dedicated to Zelda's anniversary, alongside a segment dedicated to Monster Hunter.

I'd really like to see remakes of the Oracle titles in the style of Link's Awakening's remake, alongside some new cute Amiibo!

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping for Zelda news but would not mind a separate Zelda direct later on . Would like some quality games coming and finally releasing Metroid Prime Trilogy HD and possibly the new 2d game . I wonder who will get picked for Smash , anyway at least we finally getting a Direct :yayswitch:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded