Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in 4.1.0 (have a M.Party to update, but still wanna stay low for any experiments I can do or future exploits, IOSU may be more vuln in lower FW)
I just gotta find a stable Loadiine version first before I move on to other firmware's. That's the only thing that people have reported having issues with. Link #2 to be exact.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wow.. Would've probably never noticed if you didn't say anything lol.

Well done.....my friend......well done to you....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just gotta find a stable Loadiine version first before I move on to other firmware's. That's the only thing that people have reported having issues with. Link #2 to be exact.
Don't you ever take time off???? You do a great job on here and it is appreciated.....thank you....

Reactions: Madridi

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well done.....my friend......well done to you....

Don't you ever take time off???? You do a great job on here and it is appreciated.....thank you....
I shall rest when it's all done... lol

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Oh wow.. Would've probably never noticed if you didn't say anything lol.

I just noticed it and wanna congrat you... :)
I shall rest when it's all done... lol
keep up your great work!
want some help testing on 4.1.0?
just tell me before I update...
I am really getting hype and wanna play Twilight Princess and more games!

Jadon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great work to all who have contributed with this! Is anybody able to run the Loadiine link (#2) directly? I have to always use the Standalone Kexploit (#3), and then go back in a second time to run Loadiine. This is the same behavior regardless of whether I use PHP or MP4. I'm using 5.5.1.

Leria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Welp, deleted everything from the SD card, downloaded the latest version of this zip and everything works flawlessly. Kudos to the OP!

Great work to all who have contributed with this! Is anybody able to run the Loadiine link (#2) directly? I have to always use the Standalone Kexploit (#3), and then go back in a second time to run Loadiine. This is the same behavior regardless of whether I use PHP or MP4. I'm using 5.5.1.

That's how I do it too, but it works so I don't really mind

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Very well, so far all my tests have ended in a rather good way. What means I usually ends with 80% of success rate using Loadiine GX2 0.3 SD (With the known bug for PAL users) and 100% for HBL, either in localhost or remote host.
Hence I wonder if your problems wouldn't be related to your system, see even the server you are using for hosting the files (I personnaly use Wamp64). We can still investigate about it.

So now, here is my little proposal : I've uploaded the full Json package on 2 different remote hosts. The first is the actual one managed and configured for loadiine.ovh, the second is a backup test server with minor differences in between.
As I'd like to figure out if it's more related to the system configuration or if it's the package who had an major issue, your feedbacks will be interesting.

Site 1 (Main) : http://loadiine.ovh/kafluke/
Site 2 (Backup) : http://homebrew.ovh/kafluke/

If Loadiine GX2 freeze, please try again at least twice before agreeing in a test failure (More true for PAL users, though). For information, I haven't cleared my cookies even once since a while, I don't feel it is necessary at all.
I know the exploits are far from being perfectely stable, however it stirs my curiosity :3

Last edited by Cybernatus,
Reactions: Filzek and Kafluke

Filzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice shot @Cybernatus this is great work, congrats to the deal with it.

One nice question to ask to wiiu developers...
Have anyone figure out one way to do a direct webbroser to local files??? Like file://somewhere in the console???

Because if the browser has some inner side linking system it could deal a direct mp4 access to it, if not usb, maybe sd, but sure inside nand/current local shall be accessible to the wiiu browser...

Reactions: Cybernatus

Boss351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can't for the life of me get this exploit to run without freezing the console, 5.3.2 PAL WiiU, with either xampp self hosting or hosted web links, game pad payload freezes either around half way on payload532.html loading or different web links black screen with a few visible pixels which I assume if fully loaded would be illuminati screen?

http://loadiine.ovh/kafluke/
http://wj44.ml/
http://107.170.0.56/
all no go, tried others, all failed

tried at least 6 sd cards (micro) 2x 8gig, 1x4gig, 3x32gig
always do full browser erase , disable anti virus incase that blocks or slows down loading, out of ideas..unless router interferes ?, 5.3.2 Nintendo Browser/4.1.1.9601.EU..compatible?

Reactions: BothyBhoy

TayTayTheKiller

Forever noob
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems to be working great for me now. I uploaded it to my free amazon ec2 for my friends and anyone, works like a charm and the new style is great.

soulhunter

Trophies
XP
Country
(...)
Now I see this isn't easy for everyone, so I'll implement an enhacement for passing the menu ID in the url (and then you could bookmark it), or save the default value in session or local storage.
I'm planning to work in this weekend, so please be patient.
(...)

Hi again!
As i promised, I worked on a solution for version bookmarks with my menu implementation, and I think this updated version should solve the problem.

hash_url.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no time to test it deeply this weekend, but it should work fine.

The updated web menu (index.html, menu.json and res folder. Use it for updating the last package):
https://mega.nz/#!VcQ1kYbK!gYi872LEgrn4qtj0X31FjMeP4OneWWGAScYV0WhSczY

The latest @Kafluke package with the web menu updated:
https://mega.nz/#!FVIGXRwL!hfczPFItSFISeif9RhnUGD17ZhnY8gZ75RQAcogRGVs

P.D.: The JSON defaultId value still works, but I think this solution is better, so I removed the unnecesary JSON files since they're useless now, and it's easier to update this way.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
can't for the life of me get this exploit to run without freezing the console, 5.3.2 PAL WiiU, with either xampp self hosting or hosted web links, game pad payload freezes either around half way on payload532.html loading or different web links black screen with a few visible pixels which I assume if fully loaded would be illuminati screen?

http://loadiine.ovh/kafluke/
http://wj44.ml/
http://107.170.0.56/
all no go, tried others, all failed

tried at least 6 sd cards (micro) 2x 8gig, 1x4gig, 3x32gig
always do full browser erase , disable anti virus incase that blocks or slows down loading, out of ideas..unless router interferes ?, 5.3.2 Nintendo Browser/4.1.1.9601.EU..compatible?
ive had exact same problems for days now....gonna try a different sd card

changing card....still same probs

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
hi....just to let you know "http://wj44.ml/ worked first time for me on 5.3.2. european...its an old version of loadiine 4 i tried....worked well
gx2 loadiine worked as well....trouble is he doesnt seem to have a self loader package
found self loader package....it was on a different page....will report back later.....thank you....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...